Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
c'mon people, post up. we had a huge number of pages before the wipe-out, let's post up again. here are a couple of mine...

Attachments

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here is a couple of rossi

here is Rossi on the yami's...and one while he was on the honda

Attachments

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I have a ton, so I'll put up the one I have now.....

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
That plane shot is so awsome :drool

·
Banned
25 Posts
yo justin, that one with the multi-colored wheels is soooo cool!!! It's psychedelic!

thx!

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
great! keep them coming...i seem to recall dozens of pages on the last one...omg, there was some great pics/wallpapers in that one.

·
My fanclub is here
1,918 Posts
Here's a few. Hehe, dig that CNN page too funny. Galaxy M8 and some wacky guy from SV, tennessee. Funny I found that pic on some bike forum a while back. Me and my bros went to SV recently and I recognized his leathers and the bike, sho nuff twas the guy. So small the interweb.

Attachments

·
Registered
804 Posts
Ca$h said:
That plane shot is so awsome :drool
I agree! 2 thumbs up on that one~ What type of plane is that?

·
Registered
495 Posts
speedmom2 said:
I agree! 2 thumbs up on that one~ What type of plane is that?
That is an SR-71 Blackbird. To date it is still the fastest "airplane" (meaning internal combustion engine) to fly. Unclassified top speed is 3.5 mach or above 2600 mph.

I think I got one better, an X-15 shot. It was a rocket plane that went above 300,000' and 6.7 mach. It holds the record as the fastest "aircraft."

Attachments

·
Registered
804 Posts
Str8away Hater said:
That is an SR-71 Blackbird. To date it is still the fastest "airplane" (meaning internal combustion engine) to fly. Unclassified top speed is 3.5 mach or above 2600 mph.

I think I got one better, an X-15 shot. It was a rocket plane that went above 300,000' and 6.7 mach. It holds the record as the fastest "aircraft."
Sweet Pic, and thanks for the info on the other plane. I have gathered from some of your other posts that you are into aircraft. Me too by the way.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts