Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..........a THREAD that you post but needs to be removed it for what ever reason. Only if no has posted on that thread, then that opption would not be availible.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Maybe I'm not understanding, but the ability to delete a thread you started is already available (and works, just tested it). It's visable when you click edit on a post.

Attachments

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What did you click on for everything from the "Delete this Message" button UP to appear? I click on "Edit" but the option in your pic was not there.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
I believe the ability to delete threads only applies to threads you STARTED and which HAVE NO REPLIES. However, as I will check after I post this message - I think it may be possible to delete your post(s), regardless of if you started the thread, as long as no additional replies have been posted.

Let me post this post and see if a delete option is available.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Yes, it is available. With this information, I suspect the ability to delete your post lies in whether or not you're a SBN Contributor. I know we have heightened features others do not but Fred has never offered a comprehensive listing.

I'd say, contribute, and your delete option will be available. I'd recommend to Fred that he craft up a simple HTML page that describes a list of "extra forum features" you get if you become a contributor. It would help in situations such as this one. The only two items I can confirm are inherant to Contributors is custom titles and now, post deletions.

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aaahhhh, yes. That explains it. A contibutor "perk" sounds like what it is.
Man, I would contibute, but for some reason I am reluctant. Is there any other way besides Pay-Pal? I know there are links all over this site but I know you (The Wraith) have the answer just as easy.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Ibleedgreen said:
Aaahhhh, yes. That explains it. A contibutor "perk" sounds like what it is.
Man, I would contibute, but for some reason I am reluctant. Is there any other way besides Pay-Pal? I know there are links all over this site but I know you (The Wraith) have the answer just as easy.
you can send a money order. Just go to contribute and there is the adress so you can send it.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
dennisred69 said:
you can send a money order. Just go to contribute and there is the adress so you can send it.
Exactly. I know a few people have sent Fred personal checks but I would recommend against it. If you don't want to use PayPay, go with a money order.

If you would rather make a donation by check or money order, send it to:
Fred Folkerts
40 N. Yale
Villa Park, IL 60181

1 - 8 of 8 Posts