Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Lingerie Bandit
5,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just browsing the Kawasaki site and boom I see "ER-6n"

I'm so glad we finaly got this bike, it's been available in the U.K. for a while now.

Yes I'm aware it's a naked 650R I don't give a hell though, I love them :banana

Attachments

·
Banned
2,164 Posts
A+++ will drool again!

·
Skid Mark
1,294 Posts
Yes I'm aware it's a naked 650R I don't give a hell though, I love them :banana
i like all sorts of bikes. that one looks cool, too. no worries here. i hope you're able to get one. take pics when you do...

s3aturnr

·
Registered
235 Posts
When are they (The big 5) gonna quit being pansys, and put a NON de-tuned sportbike engine onto one of these street fighter chassis'?

·
Banned
19,161 Posts
When are they (The big 5) gonna quit being pansys, and put a NON de-tuned sportbike engine onto one of these street fighter chassis'?
I dont get that either, lets take the same motor, lose some power, and sell it, wtf? why even bother, save themselves some money and just leave it, we will buy it :banana

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
Not fussed on the headlight that much either, too much like the versys .. agree also on the inverted forks, that would be awesome. Reminiscent of the Z1000/750 ...

·
51 times World Champions
3,861 Posts
Anyone else notice that the 650R has received a number of changes for '09, as well. Not the least of which is an upgrade in the looks department...

·
Registered
5,452 Posts
I like it a lot, aside from the fact that it's an (as dale would say) inline v-twin. :). If it were a 4 or a v-twin, it'd be hot. Still a nice alternative to the sv and fz models. Kawasaki is building some nice bikes as of late.

·
I dunno
3,784 Posts
me likey, I tend to lean twards naked look though so its all good

·
51 times World Champions
3,861 Posts
Robert, whenever I use that quote it is because Dale used it first when he came on here talking about his then new 650R. :twofinger

http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/general-sportbikes/383782-installed-jardine-slip-too-loud.html
Yeah, I was thinking about it after the earlier posting and came to the conclusion you were poking fun at Dale. After all, I thought, who could possibly make it easier...:eek:nfloor

P.S.: Thanks for the link. I missed that thread, but it's nice to see my opinion of what the Jardine would be like installed on the 650R turned out to be right.

·
Registered
42 Posts
i like it, minus the headlight....but there are after market headlights out there that look really good on this bike

1 - 20 of 32 Posts