Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What kind of treatment do You give the plastic parts of the bike? Do You wax and polish it with the same stuff as You wax the gastank?

·
Professional Cat Herder
712 Posts
S100 Detail+Wax works really well. Motul Shine & Go is pretty good and has a nice lemon scent. Pro Honda Spray Cleaner & Polish is also really good. Hard to go wrong with any of these 3 IMHO.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Rayman said:
S100 Detail+Wax works really well. Motul Shine & Go is pretty good and has a nice lemon scent. Pro Honda Spray Cleaner & Polish is also really good. Hard to go wrong with any of these 3 IMHO.
I like that, a ride that smells good...... :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
After I wash my bike I use Mequiar's quick detail on the tank, the wheels, and all plastic parts. It works great, leaves a protective coat and smells great.

·
V-twin anyone?
2,161 Posts
I use the Meguires Quik Detailer on the tank and Plexus on all the plastic parts. I used to wax each plastic part but ever since I started using Plexus, there is no need to wax the plastics. The Plexus smells like there is some good quality wax in it. No lemon smell though...boo.

·
2 As 1
1,121 Posts
How odd... I could swear I answered your post a day ago, and was the first reply... Now nada. *confused*

Oh well, I use Plexus on all the plastics, and Meguiars on the metal. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts