Sport Bikes banner

Wax, Shave, or Natural.....

6K views 79 replies 54 participants last post by  firefighter81 
#1 ·
Here's a question for the women of SBN, and the men also. As I was getting my monthly wax last night, I was wondering if I'm the only woman (idiot) that goes through this pain to keep myself "hair free"?? :a2 Not only do I go throught this pain, but I also do diff designs on Miss Muffy.... This month, I chose the Honda racing stripe.... :bananafu:

So ladies and gentalmen... which is it?! and why?? :2fingers

#4 ·
ummm yeah, i don't go for the unkept look on my stuff, but japbike, you went w/honda wings???? lol, that's great...i wonder if i could get a tuning fork?

#5 ·
Bald is better than Buckwheat, but the hint or 'strip' is where it's at. I also dig a girl thats creative...i.e. Honda symbol

#9 ·
I was just thinking about this topic earlier today, japbike!! We are on the same wave length.

Right now it's bald! Shaved completely--I am with MsDaytona--I don't think I could do the waxing--you are brave girl!!

Winter time--landing strip comes back--need some warmth down there right??? LOL

On the fellas--I love it completely shaved or trimmed as long as it's not all up in my face when I am taking care of business down there :bj

#15 ·
I shave everything from the knees up and the nose down.. I hate body hair, makes me feel dirty. My woman shaves.. well everything from the neckdown. I like it that way, body hair is the quickest way to turn me off. A little landing strip is ok, or if she gets creative and shaves a heart in it thats cool too, but keep it trimmed close. Don't have a thin little landing strip, but the hair is long enough to braid.

#26 ·
silent_R1 said:
ummm yeah, i don't go for the unkept look on my stuff, but japbike, you went w/honda wings???? lol, that's great...i wonder if i could get a tuning fork?

HAHAH!! no no, not the Honda wing.. I just call it the Honda racing stripe, it's just a tiny little stripe.. that's all....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.