Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
what's up bitches
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was reading that 5 page thread about waving to other bikers and i was wondering.. Any riders here wave at cops? Especially cops on bikes? Even better, shooting radar? HAH just wondering.. interested in some of stories if you have.

·
old member
13,079 Posts
Yep, wave at cops on bikes. Half the time they wave back. Some even wave first. :)

·
Registered
597 Posts
I wave to bike cops and they have waved back at times. If they are in cars or anything else I don't because I did a couple times and got WIERD looks.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
I usually only wave at cops if they wave first or if I'm feeling like being a smartass.

·
Banned
1,673 Posts
Wouldn't want to chance them being in a bad mood. They could get you for wreckless or w/e the hell they deem appropriate depending on how much they hate "sportbike punks". Keep the hands on the bars if you don't want to get hassled.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Allways wave to bikes.....cop or no cop

The cops allways wave back here

·
Registered
954 Posts
If they're on a bike I'll wave and they usually wave back. Don't see any reason to waving to cops in cars except to get their attention which I try to avoid.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I'll wave to motorcycle cops and if I'm stopped I'll wave to a cop in a car if I notice them staring at me anyway. They usually wave back.

·
They call me a ride whore
1,387 Posts
Sometimes I do wave at bike cops, and will always return a wave if they (or anybody) wave at me. I actually just had a bike cop the other day nod his head at me as he went by, so I nodded back of course

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
i wave by flashing the peace sign down low, as i do to other bikers.

·
Registered
447 Posts
I wave or nod and they do the same most of the time. One time I was heading down ACH and the first bike cop I passed waved at me but I missed the chance because of the curve and I saw him a little late. Second bike cop I pass, I wave first and get no response.

Some are cool and some aren't.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
I wave to motorcycle cops whenever I see them, most tend to wave back

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
I like to offer rides to female cops. You know they won't go- but since all the guys are offering to every piece of tail walking by, I like to fuck with LEO by asking female cops to go for a spin.

Cops on bikes- I wave everytime just as I do for any rider.

·
Registered
912 Posts
I wave, and if they don't wave back I give them the finger just like I do with all the other bikers.

·
Banned
1,673 Posts
TemtnF8 said:
I wave, and if they don't wave back I give them the finger just like I do with all the other bikers.
Are you that crazy guy that I always see flick me off because I was using my clutch?

lol

1 - 20 of 37 Posts