Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I just saw the coolest FE - for a Gixxer 1k :mad:

Watsen Designs
Would anyone else like to see this for a Fizzy? I just emailed him about turn signals for front and rear, but then I saw this lovely piece of artwork.

If anyone else is interested, could we send him a group request, something to let him know that we'd like to see it and we'd probably buy a few of them?

Or, if the FZ6 population is too small for him to support, could one of us (FAZR6, I'm thinking of you!) do something like it?

·
Registered
7,335 Posts
Looks TOO minimalistic for my taste. I like being seen.

·
Livin' on the Edge!
1,461 Posts
No, I can't do anything like that. Have you seen what he charges for those? Well over $200 with shipping. Nice stuff though.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh, I know. That's a lot for a non-performance mod. But it looks oooh soooo sweeet!

Low profile front and rear turn signals would look so nice with the FZ6's clean lines.

·
Ride Naked
3,324 Posts
04Fizzer said:
Looks TOO minimalistic for my taste. I like being seen.

+1 Looks nice, but I'm not out to give any cagers another excuse to slam into me at an intersection. :rolleyes

·
Registered
853 Posts
AirForceTeacher said:
Ok, I just saw the coolest FE - for a Gixxer 1k :mad:

Watsen Designs
Would anyone else like to see this for a Fizzy? I just emailed him about turn signals for front and rear, but then I saw this lovely piece of artwork.

If anyone else is interested, could we send him a group request, something to let him know that we'd like to see it and we'd probably buy a few of them?

Or, if the FZ6 population is too small for him to support, could one of us (FAZR6, I'm thinking of you!) do something like it?
I have their 04' R1 flush mount signals on my FZ6 and they are great.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts