????????????????????????????

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
weekends = water street

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Yessir....watch out for the camel! It spits...

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
we usually meet on water @ around midnight or so.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
so not much hilarity ensued, but one dude did get knocked the eff out after he drunkenly stumbled into some dudes bike and knocked it over.

·
Registered
401 Posts
sexNstillettos said:
so not much hilarity ensued, but one dude did get knocked the eff out after he drunkenly stumbled into some dudes bike and knocked it over.
Who's Bike. I hope it wasnt anyones on here bike.

·
Registered
147 Posts
His name was Scott, no it wasn't Scott that we all know. He is an old friend of mine.
His Bike was outside of Mels, right on the corner. A drunk dude was on his knees with his arms wrapped around his girlfriends legs (while she was standing up). It looked like they were kind of arguing, and like he was unable to stand up. We all kept looking at them and I remember saying those 2 idiots are getting to close to that bike, I said watch them knock it over! Well Sure as sh** they both fell into it.
Scott came out of the bar and all kinds of mad, and nailed the guy right in his nose. He flew and fell to the ground. Bleeding all over, he is lucky that the security guys held Scott back b/c he wasn't done tearing this drunk guy a new a**. Well it turned out that Scott was let go after being put in the squad car due to the fact that if he agreed not to press charges agianst the drunk guy for the damage to his bike that the police wouldn't charge him with a felony battery charge. What a mess!!!

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
Lisa and CJ holding hands right before the bike went down. you can see in the pic they are standing right next to the bike. second pic is a blown up copy. third is the aftermath.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
What another great date Lisa and I had.....is it on the third date you actually get some? Cuz I am feeling lucky tonight.... :)

·
Registered
147 Posts
awww shucks.........I feel all left out. I'll have to find a stranger to hold my hand.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
doh looks like im missin some fun! sorry couldnt be there havin too much fun in AZ! ill be back soon so i can get out and ride with y'all .. im missin my bike bad i wish i couldve brought it down here to ride out in the mountains and stuff its awesome.. surprisingly tho i havent seen too many probly cuz its ehh only 115 degrees? id burn my ass on the seat! yikes.. well ill see ya guys soon! =)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts