Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
brian is slowly starting to pass the pimp hat but i think its too hard for him to give it up. rob is a good student though.

Attachments

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
not too shabby

Attachments

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you got knocked the f*ck out! this poor guy will probably never come back to the US. they were visiting from poland when some punk ass ran up and sucker punched him in the side of the head. he fell like a bag of bricks and slammed his head into the ground. was out cold for some time.

everyone has to be a tough guy.

Attachments

·
Registered
348 Posts
Yeah! Good times! So that was the first time on a motorcycle for both of those girls- they were both really nice and thanked us for making their night (wait? who made who's night ;)).

Took them down by the lake on a nice little circuit I do- very fun but mine had a death grip on me- every time I accelerated she clutched me as hard as she possibly could. I seriously wonder if she'll be sore this morning- but who am I to complain about young ladies clutching to me?

Ugh, I'm glad I didn't go and look at that guy in person, that's brutal. This is what happens when people get ridiculously drunk and out of line- I hope that they caught the guy and he gets charged with assault (or battery or whatever). I also hope they catch the lady who knocked over all those bikes- but that's doubtful.

Hey the best part of the night was getting to meet all the SBNers! Ok that's a blatent lie- the best part was taking the girls around- but meeting you all was a close second :D

·
Registered
42 Posts
Lot of action last night on water..2 guys breaking in cars, the lady knockng down 4 bikes and not stopping, the fight, the lady rear ending the taxi....but the best of all, moses once again getting all the ladies... :)

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Last night was interesting to say the least.

Mike and Brian, I'm really sorry for what happened to your bikes. Like I told you, Brian, I called our friend Bobbi about the temp plate situation. She left me a message on why the cops downtown are going to be dicks about it and not do anything about it. I guess there's a lot of leg work that has to happen. The temp plate isn't actually issued to the person, it's issued to the dealership that sold the car to the driver...blah, blah, blah

Brian call me with the plate number and then I can tell you the rest of the procedure, or better yet I can get you Bobbi's number and you can talk to her directly.

I completely missed the situation leading up to that guy getting knocked the fuck out. Rob and I were giving Brianna (my rider...yeah, yeah, it's cute and all don't start with the name similarity) and her friend (I don't think I ever got her name) a ride the long way to there place. I feel really bad for that guy because once again the USA, in a number of people's eyes, is going to look like one big shithole. Not only that, but what's up with the ambulance taking over 20 minutes to get there.

On top of that, the drunken girl that rear ended the taxi. We left and there still wasn't a cop over by them...that happened well over 30 minutes prior to us leaving.

Above all, even with all the excitement, last night was a lot of fun.

Now if only the rain will hold off for tonight and tomorrow, because Brianna wants me to call her today so that her and her friend can ride with us again and hit up the fireworks with us. Rob, the next time we will give them a better idea of what to do when they are on the back of the bikes. Last night we just told them to hold on tight...I guess your's was holding on a bit tighter than mine.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
so whats goin on for tonite?? it says is suppose to rain today and tomorrow so i take it no ones gonna take their bikes is anyone gonna go to summefest then?

·
Jerk
990 Posts
I always miss the good stuff. I was at a lame bbq and everytime I'd hear a bike i'd think of being on Water Street.

Tom.

·
Registered
348 Posts
No biking today, it's already been raining downtown. Hopefully those girls don't blow us off- I think mine was clutching so tight cause she'd had a bit more to drink then yours... When we dropped them both off they seemed pretty excited though- they even made passerbyers take pictures of us (at 3 in the morning). Then this dude in an apartment yelled at us for being loud. Oops.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
well what the heck..we hook you guys up with the girls.. what about me?? now you guys gotta hook me up with a guy on the back and take pictures hahaha thatd be some funny shit hey id be excited too if i got a ride but considering i got my own i take all my girlfriend out on my bike and they get excited =P boy do we get the attention! you guys still goin down there?

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Captal said:
No biking today, it's already been raining downtown. Hopefully those girls don't blow us off- I think mine was clutching so tight cause she'd had a bit more to drink then yours... When we dropped them both off they seemed pretty excited though- they even made passerbyers take pictures of us (at 3 in the morning). Then this dude in an apartment yelled at us for being loud. Oops.
Well, it's pouring out in New Berlin right now and the radar doesn't look very promising...

radar

Rob, I left Bre a message just a few minutes ago.

I almost forgot about that guy yelling at us...I didn't realize that we were being that loud...oopps!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Hmm, message... well I guess the ball is in their court.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Moses said:
Last night was interesting to say the least.

Mike and Brian, I'm really sorry for what happened to your bikes. Like I told you, Brian, I called our friend Bobbi about the temp plate situation. She left me a message on why the cops downtown are going to be dicks about it and not do anything about it. I guess there's a lot of leg work that has to happen. The temp plate isn't actually issued to the person, it's issued to the dealership that sold the car to the driver...blah, blah, blah

Brian call me with the plate number and then I can tell you the rest of the procedure, or better yet I can get you Bobbi's number and you can talk to her directly.

I completely missed the situation leading up to that guy getting knocked the fuck out. Rob and I were giving Brianna (my rider...yeah, yeah, it's cute and all don't start with the name similarity) and her friend (I don't think I ever got her name) a ride the long way to there place. I feel really bad for that guy because once again the USA, in a number of people's eyes, is going to look like one big shithole. Not only that, but what's up with the ambulance taking over 20 minutes to get there.

On top of that, the drunken girl that rear ended the taxi. We left and there still wasn't a cop over by them...that happened well over 30 minutes prior to us leaving.

Above all, even with all the excitement, last night was a lot of fun.

Now if only the rain will hold off for tonight and tomorrow, because Brianna wants me to call her today so that her and her friend can ride with us again and hit up the fireworks with us. Rob, the next time we will give them a better idea of what to do when they are on the back of the bikes. Last night we just told them to hold on tight...I guess your's was holding on a bit tighter than mine.

Thanks Brian...I will call you with the plate number. thanks again for looking out for us.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Sorry i couldn't make it once again, my stomach was not up for it pretty bad when in your cup holder in ur car is pepto bismal....McDonalds and beer do not mix great

·
Registered
348 Posts
Ahh, Jadyn, you were the one on the phone with Brian saying you couldn't go ride because you didn't know when you'd have to stop to go to the bathroom... heh. Hope you feel better.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Dammit!!!!! I was supposed to be the next water street pimp!!! See what happens when I leave for one effing weekend!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts