·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
at this rate, he should about 120 years old by the end of next month.

·
Jerk
990 Posts
I had fun both of Bryan's b-day celebrations i've attended in the last 30 days, and I hope to attend the next few as well.

Tom.

Edit: I showed my roomie and he thinks he knows the girl with the ripped pants, and he thought it was cool there were girls riding with their own bikes. I then asked if they do similar things with their car club, and there was no response, as he just walked away.

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
actually he did. we were amazed at the end of the night when he started breaking out of his shell. i think he may even lose his virginity soon.

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
o i just remembered, when we were leaving to head back home, we pulled up next to a car and ask the 2 people inside if they wanted a ride. we said that brian was looking for a passenger. "she" (the driver) said yeah ive never been on a bike before. well i kept riding because i was more or less joking around. brian pulled over to accept his new rider friend. to his surprise when the "girl" got out of the car she towered over brian like shaq at a midget convention and had more girth than an elephant at an all-you-can-eat italian buffet. luckily, brian thought quick and got out of the situation by telling the beast he didnt have any glasses for "her" to wear. "her" friend made the driver look petite despite the fact "she" wore a tarp for a mini dress.

they really weren't that bad looking though considering the passenger had a thin goatee and they both had ADAMS APPLES. although in brians defense those may have been the undigested remains of the cattle thay had just consumed.

you go brian!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Man, where have I been, I don't even know who half the people were that you guys were riding with. I guess I need to get out more.

·
Registered
459 Posts
davisa said:
o i just remembered, when we were leaving to head back home, we pulled up next to a car and ask the 2 people inside if they wanted a ride. we said that brian was looking for a passenger. "she" (the driver) said yeah ive never been on a bike before. well i kept riding because i was more or less joking around. brian pulled over to accept his new rider friend. to his surprise when the "girl" got out of the car she towered over brian like shaq at a midget convention and had more girth than an elephant at an all-you-can-eat italian buffet. luckily, brian thought quick and got out of the situation by telling the beast he didnt have any glasses for "her" to wear. "her" friend made the driver look petite despite the fact "she" wore a tarp for a mini dress.

they really weren't that bad looking though considering the passenger had a thin goatee and they both had ADAMS APPLES. although in brians defense those may have been the undigested remains of the cattle thay had just consumed.

you go brian!
man.. that shit had me laughing in my cubical and my neighbors asking me what's so funny :D

·
Registered
158 Posts
I'm guessing Brian may have been buzzin from the swig of beer he had the previous night when he was trying to help that elderly drunk woman finish her bottle so she could get into the bar... that would explain why he was sticking his tongue down those girls throats and hitting on Amazonian Wilderbeasts.

·
Jerk
990 Posts
Yea the two linebackers looked innocent until they got out of the car. I was next to Bryan and the smaller one went for him. I was about to drop it into gear and bolt but Bryan made some b.s. up about riding glasses and they left. The one heading for me was easily 2 or 3 times my size.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts