Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek:nfloor rICe rACeR in his "13 sec DSM" gets a new stink hole and more from a BADASS TT Vette.... I only seen a total crap version of this. Not this one, this one rIcE boy pulls up and trys to get him to race. The vette plays sheep. letting riCe take off first. Then all hell breaks lose as the vette just explodes like a shot past em :eek:nfloor too slow too hilarious part XVII this is classic smak talk bs put down and thars it best of all time!!

This should be mandatory for any grocery getter owner....
"Required viewing for all wannabe riCeeR bOyZ" .. maybe they will stick to gettin grocerys.... :urowned

http://www.piratecowboy.com/videos/vettevsimport.mpeg :popcorn Pure Ownage at it's very best....

·
Already Sick of Winter
3,273 Posts
wow...that kid got the shit knocked out of him. i liked the fst count at the end. 1...2.3!! even cheating they still got smoked.

·
Registered
475 Posts
that vette is rare to see any where, but to see one on the street is crazy. obviously that kid didnt know what kinda vette he just ran into

·
Ghost GTO
1,609 Posts
ok guys, im pretty sure he knew he would lose. People race for the fun of it, not just to win. And for your info, my car would waste that Corvette. Pshh...

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LMFAO geeeezus who wooda thunk it.... we all fimally agreed on one thing :eek:nfloor that vette is ALOT more common than ya think.... thats the true beauty of the Linky TT's you never know when it is around till its dissapearing over the horizon..... the majority dont have any badges or ID on them anywhere.... John L. said so himself in a interview a few years back!! WAY TO GO John L !!! SLEEPERS RULE !!

a 427 TT vette will only set ya back 80g !! brand frikken new and still with a full 50 state GM warranty!!

Bargain or what!!

·
Ride Naked
3,324 Posts
Krazy Hawaiian said:
a 427 TT vette will only set ya back 80g !! brand frikken new and still with a full 50 state GM warranty!!
Bargain or what!!
That's the beauty of the Corvette. You just can't touch that performance for the money. $80G for the 427 TT... There's performance cars out there that are 4 times that and STILL not able to beat it.

·
Banned
1,097 Posts
You could probably even buy a used vette and do a 427 TT buildup for even cheaper than 80. A C5R 427 block wouldn't be more than 15, and you can take your pick among the turbo setups. Lig stuff is great, but expensive. There are TONS of less-expensive, equally-as-effective LSX tuners out there. But with Lig, you get the name and the guarantee-- worth it, if you can afford it.

If it were my setup, I'd go for the large-displacement, but keep it N/A-- less headaches and lighter.

·
Ghost GTO
1,609 Posts
and if you noticed, he didnt even win by that much. My VR4 would lay waste to any shitvette.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Ghost GTO said:
and if you noticed, he didnt even win by that much. My VR4 would lay waste to any shitvette.
LOL...prolly not, a linky vette is an easy 10 sec car, if you look in the video he kept letting off the gas after he passed that kid, he was just toying with him lol. And even if you do have a 10 sec dsm, it prolly only runs like 1/2 the time, since dsm's are so damn unreliable. Plus that vette still gets 30 mpg on the hi-way..t-56 w00t

·
Ghost GTO
1,609 Posts
lol yeah i was just giving the vette fans a hard time.

i did notice that he kept getting of the gas, and im pretty sure he didnt care much to impress them. Regardless, my car would whoop ass LOL

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Wrong thread I poste in,should've been the IOM thread.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
steeltoe said:
And still it stands: There is no substitute for cubic inches.

Everything being relative I believe the saying is "There's no substitute for Cubic Dollars" :lao :eek:nfloor

1 - 20 of 55 Posts