Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to the nearest KAWI shop which is two hours away. my friend wanted to check out a bandit1200. so we got in his truck and went to the dealership. i wanted to check out the new ningas. when we got in the shop there wasnt a single ninja! i was pissed. there was only one kawisaki there! and it was a cruiser!BTW the black 1000RR's look mean!

·
Dude, where is my bike?
255 Posts
ya that sucks, i drove to my nearest suz/yam/kaw dealership the other day and all they had was 1000cc bikes, no 250s 500s, and only 1 600.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
so the KAWASAKI dealer had 1 kawasaki? wtf kinda dealer is that, tell them bitches to get some bikes in :headbang

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
It's hard for them to get any ZX 10's in when they're all sold out.

·
Registered
157 Posts
as a rule, i always called ahead before heading out to the dealer. Especially at that time the closest dealer was 45min away.
Paid off a couple of times too, didn't end up wasting any gas.

·
Registered
524 Posts
The Largest dealer in the Seattle has been out of new R1 for weeks I think. I have gone there the last two weekends and all the liter bikes are there but no yamaha.

They sell all 4 japanese bikes.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
went to the nearest KAWI shop which is two hours away.

SO didn't you really waste 4 hours.......?

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
In reality,it was 3hrs 59min and 45 sec,

Time stands still when you stop to scratch your balls.

So in reality,you lost 15 sec of your life when you did that.

I used to be 16,,,,,,,,,,,,and you stopped to do that.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
alaska cajun said:
In reality,it was 3hrs 59min and 45 sec,

Time stands still when you stop to scratch your balls.

So in reality,you lost 15 sec of your life when you did that.

I used to be 16,,,,,,,,,,,,and you stopped to do that.

:lol maybe...

·
Banned
912 Posts
You think that is bad, I'm a military police man and I just sat threw a week of domestic violence training. I've been doing this job for seven years. The instructor sat in front of everyone and pretty much told us that we need to be counselors and not cops! At the end of the week he asked us what we thought about the class. I told him that I am now dumber for sitting in and listening and that I will never get that week of my life back. I then took my certificate and left the room.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
marsolais said:
You think that is bad, I'm a military police man and I just sat threw a week of domestic violence training. I've been doing this job for seven years. The instructor sat in front of everyone and pretty much told us that we need to be counselors and not cops! At the end of the week he asked us what we thought about the class. I told him that I am now dumber for sitting in and listening and that I will never get that week of my life back. I then took my certificate and left the room.

wish i could of seen that!

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
the great ESKIMO said:
:lol maybe...

You did it alright,and you did it recently.

Smell your finger if you don't believe me. :twofinger

·
Registered
681 Posts
Jake said:
It's hard for them to get any ZX 10's in when they're all sold out.
Sold out my ass....Don and Roy's have had a Blue zx-10r in the showroom for 2 months.....it's still there.....plus ALL the other size kawy's too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts