Sport Bikes banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Where can you buy a good gas powered fast pocketbike? Also how much do they run? Thanks.

·
Registered
25 Posts
my friend bought a super pocket bike and put a yamaha tt-r 100cc engine in it and turn signals and we reached top speed of 70mph

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
GODFATHER said:
Yes I am!!!! 6'4" 315lbs of fun bro and yes I fit quite well on my PB:D Just comes from being extremely flexible. I know quite a few people who are smaller than I that cant seem to ride them LOL:D Hell it took me a year of riding it before I went down!
Hell Im like half your size (weight, anyways). Ive crashed mine numerous times but its usually from going to fast around a corner with too much lean. Ive lost count how many times Ive dragged a peg and had the rear tire spin around.

My roommate got one off ebay and it actually turned out to be one of the faster out of our group.

·
Registered
2 Posts
<script type="text/javascript"><!--
google_ad_client = "pub-5940830361652243";
/* 468x60, created 11/9/09 */
google_ad_slot = "5981818702";
google_ad_width = 468;
google_ad_height = 60;
//-->
</script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">
</script>

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
I've wanted to buy my first pb, but have no clue what to get. I don't plan on spending a ton, but stranger things have happened. Should I buy a new one or trust Ebay? Any suggestions about make, model, and pricing would be much appreciated. Thanks
I too am bikecurious about this.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts