Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went for a ride yesterday and a car with a guy and girl pull up beside me and the guy is shouting, "get it up". When we get to the red light I looked at him and he says again, "get it up". I looked at his girl and replied to him, "tell your girl to suck my [email protected]#$ and I'll get it up". Light changes and we go on our way. Whats up with people thinking every biker out there is gonna wheelie on request.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Well...yea..you were...you could have been a little bit more coridal in your response.

·
Registered
488 Posts
yes, you were def out of line..lol, you dick.. I keep a baseball bat in the car, you would have caught a louisevile slugger to the helmet..

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
No, he started messing with you so fuck him. Sure he wasn't trying to insult you or anything, but who the hell is this total stranger to think he can command you to do tricks for him? The hell with him. If I wanted to be sociable I'd be driving an eight-passenger party wagon, not a 2-person vehicle that's mostly meant to be ridden solo anyway.

You could have had more tact, surely, but who cares? So one punk didn't get his wish. And to everyone who'll say that we need to improve the "biker image," save that for when you feel the need to buzz your way between cars, do burnouts on people's lawns (seen it done), and pull wheelies down busy residential areas. The antisocial hellion image suits some of us just fine, thanks.

·
Registered
488 Posts
:rolleyes
fotocycle said:
No, he started messing with you so fuck him. Sure he wasn't trying to insult you or anything, but who the hell is this total stranger to think he can command you to do tricks for him? The hell with him. If I wanted to be sociable I'd be driving an eight-passenger party wagon, not a 2-person vehicle that's mostly meant to be ridden solo anyway.

You could have had more tact, surely, but who cares? So one punk didn't get his wish. And to everyone who'll say that we need to improve the "biker image," save that for when you feel the need to buzz your way between cars, do burnouts on people's lawns (seen it done), and pull wheelies down busy residential areas. The antisocial hellion image suits some of us just fine, thanks.

requesting someone to do something entertaining b/c they admire what you have is hardly messing with someone. There is a right and wrong way to deal with people, insulting someones girlfriend b/c he asked you to do something he wishes he could do is ridiculous and rude.. Thats like watchin michael jordan play basketball in the park, askin him to slam dunk in admiration and then him sayin "only if your girl slam dunks my cock first"..

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
nope you were right in line, lucky he didn't try to run you down.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
njssli22 said:

requesting someone to do something entertaining b/c they admire what you have is hardly messing with someone. There is a right and wrong way to deal with people, insulting someones girlfriend b/c he asked you to do something he wishes he could do is ridiculous and rude.. Thats like watchin michael jordan play basketball in the park, askin him to slam dunk in admiration and then him sayin "only if your girl slam dunks my cock first"..
Hrmph. Maybe it's just a Miami thing - everyone here is antisocial so when they talk to you, it's cuz they want something or they want to start something. Gotta always be on the defensive, sadly enough.

Me, I get tired of guys always trying to get me to pull a wheelie. I've honestly never done a full wheelie - one day I'll try it for the hell of it - but even if I were a fucking master of it I'm not a gawdamn rolling circus show. I just ignore them, though.

·
Ghost GTO
1,609 Posts
lol dude that was me, sorry for offending you i didnt mean that! it was one bikers request to the other!

·
Light it up! Light it up!
1,459 Posts
when someone does the same to me I only feel bad because i can't wheelie.

it's OK what you did for the reasons people have already said. it's just that I go thru a different reaction to the same situation. it was a group of elementary aged kids last time for me. good luck trying to explain to little Johnny and tiny Jill that you can't wheelie. :lol

·
Yes I'm a FIB
2,139 Posts
Don't sweat it dude. That was a killer response (better than what I would have come up with) but hind sight is always 20/20. I probably would have just ignored him and kept staring at his girlfriend.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
njssli22 said:
yes, you were def out of line..lol, you dick.. I keep a baseball bat in the car, you would have caught a louisevile slugger to the helmet..
I thought it was a fair exchange. I do a trick for him and his girl do a trick for me. Just because I'm on a bike don't assume I don't have something for your bat. lol

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Simple solution! Just ignore them. I get taunted everywhere (especially in my 300ZX) so I just don't even acknowledge anybody on the road unless I know them.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Next time the 12 year old neighborhood kids throw me the wheelie sign when I leave my house I'm going to stop and beat them with my helmet.. :neener LOL

I would say the comment was unnessesary but I understand it sucks for everyone to think you are their trick monkey and you are the one screwed if a cop sees you. I usually just wave or nod to them and keep going, then again I am crappy at wheelies anyway.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
cyrilgrey said:
You missed the perfect chance to respond with
"For her? Because you can't?"
:urowned

i usually just ignore 'em or wave.... :neener

·
Hardass!
8,085 Posts
when they ask me to wheelie, I usually ask em to burn out first, depending on the burnout, I decide...left...or right to turn.
I aint no ones Wheelie whore...I can get myself in trouble just fine..no help needed.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts