Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was there last night to get something to eat. Maybe 500+ riders there. Most of them wannbe hardley riders. I was still wearing my leathers and still had my number on my windshield. I pull in and as I am parking some woman walks up to me and says "Are you planning on going fast or something?" She was with some dofus looking wannabe. I said, I just came from the drag strip and yes. Her man walks over and says "what did he say?". I repeated it to him. They both looked mystified.

Anyway, I think I saw only 2 other people with ANY leather on. Most wearing shorts and t-shirt. So I am wondering was anyone from this board there? Seems like most people on this board always wear gear regardless.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Wanted to but didn't. I usually don't wear full leathers when riding around on the street. I do always wear a jacket, boots, jeans, helmet and gloves.

·
sikk cylinders
1,014 Posts
I just heard about the bike night at Quaker Steak this morning. It sounded pretty cool to me. It would be great to get a decent ride in before and after. Is it every week on wed nights? I'm definately going to try and make it next time. Rick

1 - 4 of 4 Posts