Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Official E-Thug
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK,

So I am in desperate need of some R and R this weekend. I live in Orlando and intend on bascially riding north an indefinite distance. Is there anyone around this board that knows some good roads in say... Georgia or Alabama or South Carolina.... Im basically planning to leave Orlando around 4-5 AM on saturday and just ride north. Stay somehwere Saturday night and try to be back around 8-12 on sunday(night time). I need to get out of here and relax cuz im about to have a fuckin breakdown... so if anyone is out there on SBN that could help a brother out with some roads, or a riding partner, let me know. I just want to put on some serious miles and relax. Thanks!

Andrew

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
I dont know about orlandos roads, but there are a ton of great roads in nc and sc, hit up Boomer if you cant get him (he was recently in a pretty rough wreck) and he can hook you up with some great maps.

Think Mountains.

·
Official E-Thug
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how would i find this "boomer" ? :)

is that his handle on here...? im thinking that im either going to go through west fl up through gainesville and into GA.. or stick central FL to east GA and on up to SC... I dont know how far is do-able but im pretty much willing to try anythign!

thanks
andrew

·
My fanclub is here
1,918 Posts
Come on up to Carolina Motorsports Park in Kershaw, SC and catch some racing this weekend. I'm staying with a bro there but he's full at this point. Just a thought if you end up in the area.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts