Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to paint my bike (1990 zx-600d) flat black and then powerd coat the rims white. so i was looking for some pics of some flat black bikes.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah that the pic i saw that made me want to change my paint to flat black... so sexy

·
Banned
912 Posts
Flat black is sexy but at night the cages can't see you.

·
Registered
13 Posts
sexy ass flat black bike,sexy ass flat black bike,sexy ass flat black bike,sexy ass flat black bike,sexy ass flat black bike. hahahahaha

·
Registered
765 Posts
Can you say 'monochromatic'?

The cagers should be able to see it fine at night with the strobes and neon turned on. :D ;)

I am going to keep some yellow in my scheme (for visibility and because I like it), but a lot of flat-black will be used also. *in other words - I like flat-black too, just not all over the bike*

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
guys thinks for all the replys im thing of flat black and some white in it maybe a design of some sort

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
be aware, flat black is a pain in the ass to take care of. it gets scratched and marked up easily(since there is no clear coat). let me see if i can dig up a pic of my old ex500 that i flat blacked.

Attachments

·
Registered
646 Posts
CRAP! Just when I finally choose a damn color you guys come and show me a better color. Decisions, Decisions! O well.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Lucky U!!

Whats up?

Lucky 4 u I have the exact same bike as you do, it's not flat black, but it will definately give u some ideas on how it will look. The front is chameleon so it may look at little blue in some pics...

Enjoy!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 45 Posts