Sport Bikes banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Ride Naked
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, you read that right. I'm specifically looking for a broken piece of black fairing from the silver/black FZ. What piece it's from and size is unimportant. I just need a piece that has good color on it. I'm hoping to have my lower cowl professionally painted this winter to match the black plastic pieces. I might be shipping it off and will need a piece to send along so they can attempt to color match. I can ride the bike without the lower cowl, but don't want to be riding around without the other pieces. SO... I was hoping someone here who may have had an unfortunate incident and had to replace some plastics could put a piece of the damaged stuff to good use instead of tossing it.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
That's a great idea, if I had something broken badly and the right colour bike I'd donate a piece to you. *knocks on wood*

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
i never break anything, haha

·
Registered
341 Posts
i have some broken peices

·
Ride Naked
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Aburke27 said:
i have some broken peices

LMK what you got. Do you have PayPal? If so, I will send you a couple of bucks for shipping. Shoot me a PM with your addy and details. :D

·
Theres no I in threesome
6,118 Posts
Lol, I just threw away my entire front cowl that I smashed about a month ago. I was holding on to it for unknown reason so I just tossed it. Ahhh, irony.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
You were probably subconsciously thinking if you smashed the new one more badly than the first, you could always go back to the lesser state of destruction for free.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Front large fairing, Left inner, and the silver

·
Ride Naked
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Aburke27 said:
Front large fairing, Left inner, and the silver
Providing it's busted up and of no use to you, I'd be interested in that black left inner piece. Should be plenty there for someone to get a color match on. Send me a PM on how you'd like to work it out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts