Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not bike related but interesting to some, here is a case i worked on this morning with 5 kilo's of cocaine. The evidence room has one yet to open with 38 kilo's.

Attachments

·
SBN's Slowest Member
1,312 Posts
i think its street value is $100,000/kilo

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
And just what would you do with 2.2 pounds of blow? Worth $100,000 if you can sell it. Just look up wholesale dope peddlers in the yellow pages?
Actual street value depends on where it goes and how many times it's stepped on.

Remember that scene in Heavy Metal with the two alien pilots? Had a 20 pound bag, said "Naw, better go for broke, man!"

NOSEDIVE!!!!!!

There's enough snow in that pic to go skiing until your nose fell strait off.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Oh I can sell it. At work when we go for a call for an OD I will ask the junkies friends if they are looking for any blow. And most of the time they are always looking for drugs.

Plus, nearly everyone around here does it, just getting them to admit it is the hard part.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
it looks like Styrofoam......

·
Registered
731 Posts
Its so mutch it doesn't look real.

oh, and... why does it say DVD on it ?????????

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Mucho drugs there........that DVD is weird...

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
Did you do the thing that cops always do on tv to test it?

Take a pinky full of the stuff, taste it, then say "it's good!".

·
SBN's Slowest Member
1,312 Posts
or better yet snort a little to make sure its real.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
No need for a spoon, go strait to using a shovel!

Perfect time to re-enact that scene in Scarface where Pacino sticks his whole face in a gigantic pile of toot.

Ah, memories of sleepless nights and bloody noses........

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Don't think real life cops will taste it to make sure it's real... what if' its cyanide or some kind of poison? I think only TV cops do that.

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Hey some one tell me approx. how much(amount/size) a dime of cocaine is, I got attacked on a call we responded to a couple weeks ago by some crazy biotch high on what she said was a dime of cocaine she took 20 mins prior. She swung on me when I tried to get her bp and they(my crew) slammed her into the arriving EVAC unit, only patient I ever said, "don't you ever fucking touch me again" to. That crazy loon scared the begeezers out of me!

1 - 20 of 90 Posts