Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to see the most world’s most famous R1? We currently have Sjaak Lucassen’s R1 in the shop. Sjaak has ridden this bike for over 170,000 km. His travels have taken him from Europe through most of Africa, South America to Alaska. After traveling another six mouths he will be heading to China and then Russia. Check out the photos. Stay tuned for info about an event to help raise funds for his travels. Stop by the shop and we’ll show you some of his videos.

-Spooner

Attachments

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
:2eek

and all the while i was reading this post i thought you bullshittin :2eek

thats hardcore...props to him though :dblthumb

what i need to do is get down there and get my pic taken on that thing :leghump

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
How long is it there for?

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
ya could have at least cleaned it for him......

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
yeah but that gives it character. not many bikes still have dirt on them from africa, south america, alaska etc etc

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He is in south america until eary october visiting his gf. His bike will be here for at least a couple weeks, but we may take it to a couple other shops to help promote him and raise money for his travels..

-Spooner

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Right on. I'd like to get pics of it. I might swing by and maybe even dare I say place an order for a certain AS Stunts red jacket ;)

·
Tallahassee Powersports
1,084 Posts
That is the ultimate Sport-Tourer.... Kudos to him for getting others to pay for what he obviously loves to do!! What did he ride before this? That is too cool...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts