Sport Bikes banner

Want to hang out this Friday night? (8/27)

2K views 29 replies 16 participants last post by  ATown1K 
#1 · (Edited)
just thought i'd post something up rather than make phone calls the day before. we're wondering who might want to hang out this coming friday night. last friday we met for chinese food on hwy 100 then headed over to olympic lanes on 27th for bowling and pool. next we moved on to romines pool hall for pool and darts. to end the night we went to borchardt speed shop for more pictures with our girls.

if you haven't seen them already, you can view the pictures here

we really did enjoy ourselves and all are invited to show up and have a good time. no plans are set for this weekend so i'm sure we're up for any ideas.

as a side note, i do believe this saturday borchardts is having a bikini car wash for like $5 a vehicle (i asked how much for bikes and he said $5... i told him $2). also, there should be a huge party over there on friday and saturday night. hes been known to have the whole parking lot loaded with people in the past. pretty cool place to screw around because its private property.

post up if you're interested.

#27 ·
When are you meeting? If possible, I'd like to tag along, given that I am on the "injured reserve" list and won't be riding for a while...

Where and when?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.