Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so some 2 years ago, i started a Tribal tat on my arm and lately I have the itch to extend it and make it b*****. I went to the place that originally did it and they want $300 to complete what i want. Does anyone in South Florida have any hookups with a local shop? I dont wanna go get tatted in someones garage either. A shop. With sterilizing machines and all. license and insured... you know the ones Im talking about...

Basically I have a tribal on my shoulder on my right arm and I want more work down to just above my elbow, my shoulder blacde, my upper chest and just below my neck.

·
Registered
924 Posts
motopsyko32 said:
OK, so some 2 years ago, i started a Tribal tat on my arm and lately I have the itch to extend it and make it b*****. I went to the place that originally did it and they want $300 to complete what i want. Does anyone in South Florida have any hookups with a local shop? I dont wanna go get tatted in someones garage either. A shop. With sterilizing machines and all. license and insured... you know the ones Im talking about...

Basically I have a tribal on my shoulder on my right arm and I want more work down to just above my elbow, my shoulder blacde, my upper chest and just below my neck.
Sounds like you want a sleeve

I have been shopping arond lately for another tatt.
I dont know wherre you went to before but
Tattoo by lou on SOBE gave mesome decent prices

and bulldog around the corner from primanti brothers on the beach.

thereis this other place on 27th and 183 that does deals on tatts
example:
you get a tatt chris gets one free.
u gotta ask them for details.
lemee know when your ready to get one perhaps we can get a group rate :)

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Alf, he said local :bitchslap :)

I got mine from a place in Hollywood, I gotta get the name

·
Registered
924 Posts
road trip! road trip! road trip!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey guys what's up. I've been lurking for a while never formally introduced myself. Well, as formally as you can on the 'net. If it ever stops raining I'd like to hook up with you guys and ladies, for a ride. Back on topic, I got some new ink recently (2 weeks ago). A friend of mine owns the shop, Whole Addiction in Coral Springs, on Sample. He doesn't tattoo he pierces, his tattoo artist is named Fish. The shop is extremely clean and he is licensed and insured. You can see some of his work on his website click here. Drop by the shop, talk to Fish about what you want he'll give you a price and set an appointment. He works everyday but Monday. :D

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Kaos Krew :welcome

Keep an eye on the "group rides" section to hook up with us

·
Registered
517 Posts
Hey Kaos!

I was just told last night that a local tatoo artist is doing a film on bikers with/getting tatoos or something like that. Anyway if you are willing to get on the camera I believe they will give you a discount or something like that. If you are intersted PM me and I will find out more. I was thinking about finally getting my lower back tatt'ed this may be the opp.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Sup Kaos.

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
heard good things about bulldog as well I used to have a hook there, but no longer. I know the most awesomist tatoo guy in Boise, but thats a ways.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Juggalo said:
heard good things about bulldog as well I used to have a hook there, but no longer.
The guys there are pretty cool.I think this is important when getting a tatt

I know the most awesomist tatoo guy in Boise, but thats a ways.
Ya think?No potato tatts 4 me ;)

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DreadJockey1 said:
Sounds like you want a sleeve

I have been shopping arond lately for another tatt.
I dont know wherre you went to before but
Tattoo by lou on SOBE gave mesome decent prices

and bulldog around the corner from primanti brothers on the beach.

thereis this other place on 27th and 183 that does deals on tatts
example:
you get a tatt chris gets one free.
u gotta ask them for details.
lemee know when your ready to get one perhaps we can get a group rate :)
your talking anout www.mytatooshop.com

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
KAOS KREW said:
Hey guys what's up. I've been lurking for a while never formally introduced myself. Well, as formally as you can on the 'net. If it ever stops raining I'd like to hook up with you guys and ladies, for a ride. Back on topic, I got some new ink recently (2 weeks ago). A friend of mine owns the shop, Whole Addiction in Coral Springs, on Sample. He doesn't tattoo he pierces, his tattoo artist is named Fish. The shop is extremely clean and he is licensed and insured. You can see some of his work on his website click here. Drop by the shop, talk to Fish about what you want he'll give you a price and set an appointment. He works everyday but Monday. :D
wassup man... I have to name drop to get a deal?

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
KAOS KREW said:
Hey guys what's up. I've been lurking for a while never formally introduced myself. Well, as formally as you can on the 'net. If it ever stops raining I'd like to hook up with you guys and ladies, for a ride. :D
:welcome Krew :)

Moto, and I went to a tat shop close by to his house.. They gave us a price of $300 to do the sleeve.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks for the welcome guys! :cheers

motopsyko32 said:
wassup man... I have to name drop to get a deal?
I don't think I have any juice for a great deal, but I'll try, let me know if or when you plan on going by there I'll give him a call. I had a tribal done about 12 years ago that was looking kinda whack. He re-did it unbelievable, he specializes in fine lines and shading. To be honest with ya I didn't shop my tat around too much. I went to his shop and just had it done. I'll try to post a pic of the work he did, but I am terrible at this pic posting crap. :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
www.alteredstate.net has done all my work my whole left sleeve done by pooch and my chest shoulder, back tribal by scott. in tattooing you get what you pay for. if someone is charging you 300 to do a whole sleeve i would be wary. i have seen butchered tribal b/c the artist "dug" the needle causing the end product to be raised.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Yea, I was told if the tatoo is raised then the artist went to deep.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts