Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in Central Indiana, Columbus specifically, and want to get together with others to ride. I already ride with a specific group but want to expand the group. Is anyone in the area interested in riding? We usually ride the hills of Brown County but will ride anywhere...we just love to ride!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yeah man. Name a time and place and I'll be there. Last time I was in Brown County, my buddy broke down at State Road 58 and 446. Old lady Wilma let us use her tools.... Amazing.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Willing to ride with a girl? I'll get the guys together and we'll all ride!

·
Registered
133 Posts
i have a bud from down there in brown county and another who was married in nashville. lotta cages crossing the median - i was one of em!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Looks like Columbus is taking over the sport bike world! BC is definitely cool. Been out there three times this weekend.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Edawg636 said:
Looks like Columbus is taking over the sport bike world! BC is definitely cool. Been out there three times this weekend.
Whoa! Looks like we could easily get a C'bus group together to ride. When are you all free? I get off work at 3:30 and could ride in the evenings or on weekends.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I get off at 3:30 too. I usually ride around town in the evenings and then wherever on weekends. But that's because my riding buddies are either at work, going to school, or at home with their wives. So I'm like doing laps of Columbus cuz its junky going on longer rides alone. Hey Delle, this is weird, but I think you had my friend's younger brother in your class once. I remember him telling me about his French teacher at East. Can't recall what he was saying about you though. I'm sure it was good :leghump Small world I guess.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Stimy25 said:
Stimy no ride on street, track only.............. I keep seeing a black CBR over on state street, is it yours??????
Nope mine is yellow!!!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Edawg636 said:
I get off at 3:30 too. I usually ride around town in the evenings and then wherever on weekends. But that's because my riding buddies are either at work, going to school, or at home with their wives. So I'm like doing laps of Columbus cuz its junky going on longer rides alone. Hey Delle, this is weird, but I think you had my friend's younger brother in your class once. I remember him telling me about his French teacher at East. Can't recall what he was saying about you though. I'm sure it was good :leghump Small world I guess.
Oh yeah...it is a fish bowl her in C'bus. I have to go to Greensburg today...want to ride with? I hate going by myself. Meet me at East at 3:30 in the South Lot if you do!
Delle...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Stimy25 said:
Stimy no ride on street, track only.............. I keep seeing a black CBR over on state street, is it yours??????
Where? How often? Cost?

·
Registered
310 Posts
delle_76 said:
Where? How often? Cost?
I ran the last three years with Wera in the North Central region. Closest track is Putnam Park... No racey this year though, Im broke.... I have been fighting the temptation to put the GSXR back on the street though....... Cost? I had to sell my first born, but Im young Ill have others......... :D

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Had a girlfriend from here in C'bus ride Putnam...She said it was awesome...the Bloomington Harley shop set her bike up and paid for the cost...must be nice to have connections.

If you do decide to get it out on the street let us know and we'll ride!!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Riding 2005???

Hey there I am from Kokomo, but would love to come down this spring and ride with everyone let me know when you all will be riding.

L8tr,
Brian

1 - 18 of 18 Posts