Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
2000 VTR1000 Superhawk
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I usually don't post much in this section but I heard this on the radio and thought of all the Walmart haters on this site... click on the link.. someone at Walmart made a terrible mistake.

http://www.sandiegojohnny.com/

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
8,497 Posts
While I get what your getting at, I have to assume it was more some jackass doing that than a corporation.

Nice bit of irony though

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Hmmmm? How would a movie matching database "randomly" match up certain titles with racial themes in a offensive way? Seems such a database would have to either match actors, themes, or people-also-bought types of information. Smells like sabotage to me!

I not a "hater" nor a fan, but there's plenty to be concerned about without resorting to unfair tactics. If public pressure gets Walmart to clean up its act in some areas...fine by me, but this seems a little over the top.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
IMO, I don't think it's racist by any means.

As one of the comments on the site:

Wal-mart isn't racist, you are. Apparently you have racism on the brain. Every movie that was linked has one thing in common, yeah you guessed it, they all deal with racism and the struggle for equality. According to your logic, Wal-mart is racist because they sell Planet of the Apes. Grow up loser.

Posted by: junior | January 06, 2006 at 08:30 AM

1 - 4 of 4 Posts