Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Bothell, WA here. I have been all over Washington, Idaho and Montana on my silver FZ6 the last couple of months. I still have not actually seen another FZ6 rider. I know lots of great places to ride in the state.

Bill

·
Registered
853 Posts
I am in Milwaukie, Oregon. 30 minutes from Washington

·
Registered
39 Posts
another one here from oak harbor, wa on whidbey island.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Spanaway/Parkland here! Come to my mom's barber shop and get your hair cut for $7! :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm in Seattle, obviously.

·
Registered
39 Posts
since there are quite a few of us, we should all get together sometime?????? go for a good ride......

·
Registered
371 Posts
I agree! I would sure like to check out some other bikes so I can figure out which mod I want to buy next!

·
Registered
853 Posts
Hopefully you would let a Portland guy join in too since there seems to be no one in Oregon with an FZ6.

·
Registered
39 Posts
crazymofo said:
Hopefully you would let a Portland guy join in too since there seems to be no one in Oregon with an FZ6.
the more there are the better the ride buddy......come on up...... :beer :headbang

·
Registered
15 Posts
funkeycold said:
Spanaway/Parkland here! Come to my mom's barber shop and get your hair cut for $7! :D
Let me know next time you want to go for a ride. I have a blue one just like yours. I drive down Pacific Ave. everyday on my way to work. I'll start riding more when it warms up or dries up a little (sorry, I'm a fair weather rider) Where's you Mom's barber shop???

·
Registered
371 Posts
I took the bike out twice this week when the temp was getting into the high 50's...I don't like cold or wet weather riding either. Maybe if I see a good day coming in the weather, we can make some plans.

My mom's shop is right down the street from Spanaway Speedway (or what's left of it). It's on the corner of 172nd Street and 22nd Avenue. If you are coming from the Graham area, you will take Pacific Avenue north to 176th, where you will make a right. At 22nd Avenue, make a left. Go one block, and it's the corner house on the left. :)

·
Premium Member
1,864 Posts
FZ6R said:
Hey there, I'm in auburn Wa. A few hours from Vancouver I guess.
not to get off subject FZ6R, but you have been a member since June, and you are a contributor, and this is only your 9th post. You take some time off from the forum, or you mainly just lurk?

·
Registered
15 Posts
funkeycold said:
I took the bike out twice this week when the temp was getting into the high 50's...I don't like cold or wet weather riding either. Maybe if I see a good day coming in the weather, we can make some plans.

My mom's shop is right down the street from Spanaway Speedway (or what's left of it). It's on the corner of 172nd Street and 22nd Avenue. If you are coming from the Graham area, you will take Pacific Avenue north to 176th, where you will make a right. At 22nd Avenue, make a left. Go one block, and it's the corner house on the left. :)
That sounds great. I saw you waiting at the light on Military Road and Pacific Ave. this week, on my way to work. Recognized the bike and the jacket you are wearing in the pictures. What are the odds of that?!?!?!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts