Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it looks like I am going to be getting to chance to take a trip early July, and go watch the MotoGP race at Laguna Seca this year. Good times, gonna fly into Vegas, spend a day or two there gambling it up, then rent a couple bikes, (cruiser/harley most likely) and ride out to Cali to catch the race, then ride back, and jump on the plane and head home to try and start working off the cost of my vacation. :banana :banana

·
Registered
145 Posts
That doesn't sound like too bad of a deal!You're gonna have to take along a digi camera.Oh yeah by the way it's....|/\|[][]`|`!!!!....LOL! :nerd

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was considering going as well, and I think I might have just found the deal sealer. Am I reading this wrong, or is the AMA there the same weekend. That can't be right, can it?

Update-I'm using my g/f's laptop and just noticed I'm signed in under her name. My bad. GrandRapidsF4i.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
aye, there is motoGP, with all its 125/250/big boys, AMA, and it looks like some kind of superkart racing all on the same weekend. My plans are set as of now, flying out on the 7th (one day after I get back from my Vacation to Atlantic City) renting a couple of Harleys, and riding from San Fran to Laguna, then riding back to san fran on the 11th, and flying home, should be a good time. I am planning on picking up a nice telephoto zoom for my Camera, so I will try to get some good shots, though my DRebel isn't really designed for Sports photography.

·
Banned
1,097 Posts
aye, there is motoGP, with all its 125/250/big boys, AMA, and it looks like some kind of superkart racing all on the same weekend.
Don't think the smokers will be there, big bummer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts