·
Registered
1,164 Posts
You forgot the animals!

·
Registered
533 Posts
voted for cell equip.

only cause 3 days ago this fucker w/ a cellphone in a giant ford dually pulled infront of me taking over the whole street and caused me to emergency brake :mad:

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I thought of deer, moles, etc, but I ran out of options.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I voted for cell phones, but if there were an option for other people, I would have voted for that.

I haven't been riding very long and already I've had lots instances where people pull out infront of me or almost run me off the road.. luckily I pay attention and do my best to avoid them.

My second choice would be gravel.. there's a TON of road work around here, and there's always crap on the road - the other day I had to do about 1/4 mi. in the dirt/gravel because they had a detour off the road. I was kind of nervous since it was my first time "off roading" in the bike.. I pretty much just let it idle in second gear the whole time.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Casper423 said:
I would have to say the elderly. Sorry if this ticks a few people off, but I can't always be politically correct.
+1 There really does need to be some requirement to re-test drivers at least a couple of times during one's lifespan. I know of at least one older acquaintence who had a stroke, has lost a good portion of his field of vision, and STILL DRIVES.....LEGALLY!......scary.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
i voted for the fog cages cant see you for shit and you can not see them until you are right on them not to mention you can not see any road hazards until your right there

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
as much as it rains in this state, and all the hills here, the washout is horrible.. even a few days after a rain, there is still gravel and dirt around every corner.. not fun to hit at 60 in a corner..

·
Registered
25 Posts
We have the Ball as I see it. Bad weather we (should )slow down! Do we? not allways
We need to pay attention for all others.

·
Registered
199 Posts
All of the above, but I voted for hot chicks. Them hollaring out the windows and flashing boobs get distracting.

On average it would be people not paying attention

1 - 20 of 43 Posts