Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Every thursday at the vortex in Little 5 points there is bike nite. it starts at about 7 or 8pm. there are usually a few hundred bikes there. check it out. if you need info, pm me.

UPDATE: here is the clip from http://www.thevortexbarandgrill.com/TheVortex/news_whatsup.htm giving info about it.

THURSDAY NITE – BIKE NITE
The Vortex has historically attracted a large number of patrons who also happen to ride motorcycles. That's why our Bike Nite started and has grown in a completely organic way. We never marketed or promoted a "Bike Nite." That's what makes our Bike Nite is so cool. It's authentic.
A new television program on UPN, called "Atlanta Tonight," recently filmed and aired a segment about Bike Nite at The Vortex. Motorcyclist Magazine also mentioned our Bike Nite in their "Motorcycle of the Year" issue (Sept. 2004). Here's their quote: "Atlanta also has one of the biggest bike nights in the nation -- the famed Vortex Bar & Grill (home of Altanta's best hamburger) in the Little 5 Points neighborhood hosts a few hundred bikers every Thursday night, all eating, benchracing, kicking tires and eye-balling the best-looking custom sportbikes and choppers in the Southeast."
We think all this recognition is really cool, and now that the spring weather has arrived, all the bikers are back. Bike Nite generally starts between 7:00 and 8:00pm on Thursday nights.

Bike Nite generally starts between 7:00 and 8:00pm on Thursday nights.

·
Registered
27 Posts
that shit is lame, $5 just to park......

O and now you gotta be 21 to get in because of a smoking law......that doesnt make any sence

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if you dont feel like paying, park in front of junkman's daughter, its free there.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I've never had to pay to park my bike there on a thursday night... :dunno

And it's still worth going just to hang out in the parking lot, no need to go into the Vortex itself.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts