Sport Bikes banner

volleyball anyone?

715 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  HghVltge 
#1 ·
ive been dying to play for a while now and im gathering up some people for later tonite i work until 7 so im guessing around 730 in oak creek im goin to see if i can make this a weekly happening to get to know some people and have some fun if anyones interested call me 708 8321 being that i wont be home to check if anyone posts (im headin there right after work) ~stephanie

#2 ·
okay since after today i played with an old friend of mine i realized i need to start gettin back to my olden days and play softball / volleyball... does anyone else play or would be interested in starting a team perhaps for the fall or next spring?

#4 ·
Volleyball is only fun if you play with paople who know how to play volleyball. Its not fun having the ball just go back and forth over the net because people think thats how the game is played.

I would like to play, but I'm gettin' the hell out of Dodge this week and wont be able to make it.

#5 ·
I wish I would of read this yesterday I would of played. I use to play volleyball a lot untill I hurt my shoulder playing and had to have surgery. I am finally healed from it and been given the ok to start playing. I will be starting on a work league on monday nights which is pretty much just for fun. I use to play on B and B+ leagues before my shoulder injury. I dont know if I will be up for playing on an other leauge this summer but if you want someone to join you in playing for fun on a week end just send me a pm and we can work something out.

I also play softball just for fun. A lot of my friends are on a leauge so they practice at Milwaukee Hamalton HS on Saturday or Sunday. If you are interested I can let you know the next time they practice. They are always up for more people.

#8 · (Edited)
VTEC_EATER said:
Volleyball is only fun if you play with paople who know how to play volleyball. Its not fun having the ball just go back and forth over the net because people think thats how the game is played.I would like to play, but I'm gettin' the hell out of Dodge this week and wont be able to make it.
you're darn right on that one! i will admit im not the greatest but i do like to play very competitively you know the 3 hits thing instead of whackin the ball over the net one time so maybe everyone gets to hit it in one round lol
i do have a nice court to play on and i can try and set something up on a weekly basis but id have to know for sure how many people would be willing to commit to it because im not gonna take off if only 2 people would show up
like i said if anyone wants to or knows people to start a fall league as well id be down for that somewhere with an indoor gym court preferably
and me 2 after thursday im out for the week i need to get the hell outta here!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.