Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up these for REAL cheap :twofinger . Got the back protector for 70 euro, about $90. The gloves for 40 euro or $65 or so. I would have got some pictures but I didn't have my camera with me. This wasn't the official Dainese outlet, it's just one of them somewhat near my area. The gloves fit fantastic, and the back protector will be a nice replacement for my old one. Anyone care to try to identify the gloves? They were sitting in a bin, without a tag, so I don't know what they are. From what little Italian I know I think they were telling me the gloves are last year's model.

Attachments

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The real factory outlet is about 2 hours away from me and I plan on visiting it soon enough. If anyone is really serious about getting some nice gear at a good price I can always pick something up for you. Prices might be better after the election if the dollar gets a little more value, right now $1 = 0.81 Euro, if we could get it back up to 1:1 or better, we can start getting some REAL good deals over here, I'm hoping that we can hit the 1:1 exchange rate before I leave, I'll be picking up alot of goodies if we do.

·
Pre-register sex offender
1,091 Posts
sounds nice, i need a good back protector like that..

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
A true gear "nazi" would take a trip north and buy some cheap Held's and Daytona's, but if you must go italian Dainese isn't bad at all.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Nice grab Firefighter!!!! But will the Air Force need another Transport to carry all the goodies you bring back when you come stateside? LOL

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Fierfighter If You Ever Find A Dainese Flash 20 Leather Jacket Id Pay Top Dollar For It Dainese Stuff Is Impossible To Find In The Us

1 - 7 of 7 Posts