Sport Bikes banner

81 - 100 of 107 Posts

·
RLPoloArgyleSweaters,Son!
1,272 Posts
And I am wishing I could ride, but damn it's too chilly this week.
Just to be creepy: I looked at your website in your sig like a week ago. The other night I saw both your cars in parking lot near my buddies apt! I know where you live! Bwhahaha! :neener

·
1,272 Posts
Ha ha ha. Does he own a bike? We have a few in my complex:D
No, she doesn't, she hates them. I looked over, laughed and thought, "hmm where have I seen those cars before? Oh! Smaller world."

·
Registered
49 Posts
So is there anyone else than my nutty ass riding around in this crazy weather? I do have to say it is WAY to cold in Va to be riding at night. But the car got totaled in the Noreaster :) I haven't seen one bike in the lil snow we just had. Just wondering

Mario

·
1,272 Posts
Ha ha ha ha. Good thing I don't rev mine or anything like that then.
Nothing like that (atleast I hope) She thinks they are "death traps;" I told her I'm just trying to go out James Dean style. :banana

·
Registered
1 Posts
Williamsburg VA, working at Langley AFB. Beginner rider... don't have a bike quite yet, but will be getting one before March. Thinking about going with a 2009 R6 or a GXR600.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Danville, VA... Anybody wanna ride just meet at Sheetz on Riverside on a clear day and when the crowd's big enough, we head off somewhere

81 - 100 of 107 Posts