781 - 797 of 797 Posts

·
Common sense isn't common
986 Posts
oh.. and i got a new bike..

·
986 Posts
you suck at tha search..... general sportbikes..

but just cause you asked.... got it at Casey Cycle City in Newport News

·
Registered
108 Posts
CCC.....wow you mean they had something in stock? :eek:nfloor

I guess having bikes is one thing, but I don't think they've ever carried a part I needed (even brakes) in stock. WHen I brought the bike in for service, I was asked who made the SV? Hmmmm.....Suzuki V-twin...I don't know:lao

Anyway, I know there are a few good people up there.

Congrats on finally getting a replacement.

·
Registered
32 Posts
CCC.....wow you mean they had something in stock? :eek:nfloor

I guess having bikes is one thing, but I don't think they've ever carried a part I needed (even brakes) in stock. WHen I brought the bike in for service, I was asked who made the SV? Hmmmm.....Suzuki V-twin...I don't know:lao

Anyway, I know there are a few good people up there.

Congrats on finally getting a replacement.
Yeah I have got to agree with you, the only "part" CCC has ever had in stock that I needed is an oil filter which I don't think technically counts. I went in there this past weekend looking for brakes also, as you probably guessed, they didn't have those for me either. It seems to me that we are very limited here in hampton roads for choices of places to go for motorcycle parts. Thus the reason I do a lot of my part needs via the internet.

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
So where would you go and buy a new bike or bike parts for that matter if you dodn't go to CCC on 17 in Newport News?

I'm not opposed to a road trip!

·
986 Posts
There is Sunrise on Little Creek. They are literally right next door to the Cycle Gear.

There is also Cycle World on Virginia Beach Blvd.

·
Registered
32 Posts
yeah Adam, got a new bike. I decided to join the world of sportbike riders, even if its just the first rung, but I love it man! I'd be lying if I didn't say that a tear comes to my eye everytime I pass a Kat on the road...

·
Mt Vesuvius
1,360 Posts
i hear ya...i sold my F4i to a guy where i work and he has let it go...its not my bike anymore but i built that bike and it does suck seeing it neglected...but i love my R1...

wish you had a bike for me to ride next week when i am there for a month...

781 - 797 of 797 Posts