Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
nope...robt said he's not interested this time around...doesn't want to sit on the sidelines.....

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well him and I aren't friends anymore then!!

(We.... were.... Friends............... Right?)

mIchELe said:
nope...robt said he's not interested this time around...doesn't want to sit on the sidelines.....

·
Registered
262 Posts
ya know, sal...if you had your shit together instead of coming with this idea all half assed........it might've just turned out differently....how bout a little notice next time....damn it man, get with the program!! :bitchslap

let us know when the next one is (with enough time to prepare so that he can get on the track) and we'll be in there like swimwear!

·
Registered
109 Posts
I'll be there, but I'll be working :(

I'll be the 6'5" guy checking your tech sticker and back protector.

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Whoah... Did they change something that I need a seperate back protector? Or is that just in the racer class?

Tarheelguy3 said:
.... and back protector.

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well... That's the thing I like.... Ya know.... haven't figured out yet. ;)

I've kind of decided to do this all at the last second since I found out 2 good friends will be there and that I actually will be closing the restaurant on Monday! So I'm stress free for a day.

The absolute worst case scenario is I ride up, do a full day of parade laps and nothing harsh, and then ride home with a stop for food on the way. I've done it twice before YEARS ago and swore never to do it again, but I'm allowed to break promises to myself.... right? :D

But I'd rather push to see how much I remember and if I still got it. And if I wreck I'll at least have something to put the pile in my "vehicle" and come home to cry about it in the solitude of my apartment with my 2 cats.

I'm willing to take recommendations!

kazlab67 said:
How you getting up there Sal?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts