1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
isn't the 5th labor day?

·
Registered
308 Posts
nice then I don't have to take off from work! just have to drive 8hrs down to VIR, I've done it before. I just miss north that much I am willing to do it for one day!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pillaka said:
nice then I don't have to take off from work! just have to drive 8hrs down to VIR, I've done it before. I just miss north that much I am willing to do it for one day!
North is awesome. I'll keep an eye out for ya. It's the only time I'll have to practice before the September 24-25 CCS race. I hope my tires hold out....

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
I'll be there. I hope.

By the way: FUSA sucks. Not the layout, but the track condition. Watch out for potholes and tar.

·
Registered
308 Posts
roadracer319 said:
North is awesome. I'll keep an eye out for ya. It's the only time I'll have to practice before the September 24-25 CCS race. I hope my tires hold out....
all signed up and ready to go! Picked up new set of supercorsas this past weekend. This is gonna be my first time in blue group on a big track, they kicked me out of red when I was at fusa 3 weeks ago. I ran pocono east this past weekend except it was raining so hard they cancelled after lunch. I was running bt-002's also! I was going pretty good, except against the guys with rain tires. Maybe you can show me some fast lines on monday, I'd like to get into the low 40's even break into the 30's.

just look for this bike!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I was at PIR in the rain both days last wknd, and I loved it! (Well would of preferred dry though hehe.)

No VIR for me this year, but Pocono East 9/24, 10/8 and 10/9. Look for the Frankenbike naked blueSV in Red! Have a blast guys!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts