Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this out

Two-Day Super Special!!!
Sign up for VIR Full Course scheduled for September 6th BETWEEN July 14th Wednesday AND 15th Thursday and pay only $99.00!!!! This special starts Wednesday July 14th and ends Thursday July 15th. All entries having dates that do not fall within these parameters will receive the normal offered rate.

TPM cannot be responsible for missed or unanswered calls, internet issues or problems or any communication problems that may arise concerning times and entry in conjunction to this event special. Voice Messages left during the time frame will be honored if a return call by TPM is successful within a 24 hour period from the time the message was left. This special applies to the first 100 entries only. No guarantee of entry will be offered.
I'm game, anyone else?

www.teampromotion.com

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
V V V said:
If I can get a ride down there, sure.
I'm sure we can work that out. I have an F150 with the tow package. So if we have to I can transport 4 bikes to the track (2 in the bed & 2 on a trailer). Also my brother (Chris) has an F150 too. If we get a good number of people going we (minus me & Chris) can split the cost of renting trailers. Also we'll need someone to drive their car/suv/ect to transport people.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I just read that you have to be a member of TPM to get this deal... I ain't a member.

I wish Nesba would do this type of deal.

·
Registered
321 Posts
V V V said:
I just read that you have to be a member of TPM to get this deal... I ain't a member.

I wish Nesba would do this type of deal.
Dam, after Kevin was stating all the good transportation to and fro, I was thinking about taking a plunge. But, I am not member either..

VVV, I have never done a track day, I hear they are a lot of fun. Putting in for them to increase my SS check, so I get try one this year.. :)

ceh

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
cehowardrx7 said:
VVV, I have never done a track day, I hear they are a lot of fun. Putting in for them to increase my SS check, so I get try one this year.. :)

ceh
No matter how much fun we had on our ride to 33, any of my track days (including the day I crashed) beat it by a long shot. I've been up and down the twistiest roads from Wv, Va, Pa, Nc, Tn... and they still don't compare to one day at the track. That's my honest opinion.

Kev, I just signed up for Summit Main next month. (I had a credit from the Shenandoah cancellation). Hopefully I can get some extra hours or a couple side jobs and make that trip down there with you. But, it's on a Monday.. Why are all the good TD's on Monday's? (F those cars with a capitol F)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts