Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in. If anyone else signs up or is going, lemme know. I may go for the AMA race also, not sure yet.

·
Registered
487 Posts
yeah i want to go so bad a bunch o people i know are riding up there, figgures i have to friggen work always have to work :mad:

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Super Ninja S2K said:
yeah i want to go so bad a bunch o people i know are riding up there, figgures i have to friggen work always have to work :mad:
call in sick :beer

·
Registered
487 Posts
:lol i know i have been in the AF for over 6 years now and never once called in. maybe now is my chance. :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like I will be there both days. Tuesday is full course, the "creme de la creme" :banana

·
Registered
454 Posts
I'd love to go..had even planned on it. But I've never been and not sure if I've got the equipment + I got billz baby billz

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
It's not a very expensive day as long as you don't buy much shit there.

Make sure you go on the day the Superbikes run. As cool as the other series are, the superbikes are the best to watch.

My personal favorite places to watch were Turns 4-5, 7 by the bridge, and 16-17. Good places for pictures too if you got a decent camera.

I'm not going because I prefer watching it on TV and being there is just going to make me want to get out there.

Even if I am 20 seconds a lap slower... :D

·
Registered
454 Posts
What about getting out there...i looked at the requirements and it looks like alot to do for a track day

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tyger said:
What about getting out there...i looked at the requirements and it looks like alot to do for a track day
www.nesba.com Monday is full but Tuesday may still have spots. All you should have to do is tape your lights for the trackday in your class. :cheers

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SalKhan said:
Geezus. This insomnia is killing me - I completely thought this was the AMA post.

Goddamnit.
It's track withdrawl dude, that shit'll drive ya insane :lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts