Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
2 As 1
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We would like to make Powerpoint presentations but have little clips from movies be a part of the presentation.

We have asked at CompUsa, Frys, and on a couple of DVD burning boards what software we would need to do this...

Unfortunatly no-one has been able to really help much.

Comp and Frys said to use my own ripper (which I have) and then use Nero 6 Ultimate.

The DVD boards said that I would have to get a bunch of different programs (most of which they said have no real help files) and use one, for one part, another for another part, and on and on.

Isn't there a product that could (cept for the ripping part, I realise right now you have to use your own according to the courts) take the ripped part encode it into avi form and then make it so we can place it in a PowerPoint presentation and burn it to a DVD or CD.

Really appreciate any help here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
help on you dvd project

I use several different softwares to burn different projects. I use sonic my dvd to burn our home movie of birthdaies and etc. to dvd. Then I use some freeware to rip and burn backups of our kid movies. The movies are no different when I get done burning them, from the originals. The question is what is your source you are getting the movie from? If it is a movie from a camcorder then use Sonic my dvd.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts