Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Where's my bike???
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have quality video editing software? If so please let me know what you use.

Thanks!

BSR

·
Roadracer since '96
1,911 Posts
I have Pinnacle software for personal use, here is their website Pinnacle .

I have a previous version that has a PCI card with a break out box. There is quite a bit of cool options with blends of scenes and such included with the package with more available in option packages. The set-up I have was about $200 retail when I bought it over a year ago. There are numerous levels of software available from entry to profesional from them, I felt I got the most bang for the buck spending what I did at the time. :)

·
Registered
384 Posts
I've used pinacle as well. Ease of use was great. It did almost everything I wanted it to. If you're looking for something advanced, look into Adobe Premeir. It expensive and complicated as shit. Otherwise, there's other software for Apple computers (Final Cut Pro?).

Have fun!

·
Registered
912 Posts
If you're looking for quality video editing go mac or go home. Anything on PC is either garbage or is simply to much for windows to run properly. Final cut pro would be my first choice for entry level, but if you've got to go PC then Adobe Premiere (which you should be able to get on ebay for <$150) don't get the latest version though, get like premiere 7, which I think runs better on windows 2000 than xp.

·
what's up bitches
1,382 Posts
I'd suggest a Mac, cause I've worked with them on video editting, BUT... i wouldn't suggest it cause i friggin hate apple and anything that has to do with it. If you already have a Mac, use Final Cut Pro. Thats actually a very professional software, lots used by the movie industry. It costs about $1000 though, and about $40 or so for a freakin filter and plugin.

Very similar but for PC, is Adobe Premiere. Works great too but PC does tend to suck compared to Mac. But once again, i say get Final cut if you already have a Mac. Not even worth buying a Mac just to use the software.

Adobe premiere is also about $999 bucks. but one word. kazaa it. or limewire.

·
Where's my bike???
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the advice! I suppose I should have mentioned that I was using a PC. I can't edit the video tonight, but I did snag a few pictures from it. Here's one of them.

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
If you want entry level, try Pinnacle Studio. It's amazing what you can do with it and how quickly it can be done. I also use Liquid Edition and I've spent time on Vegas. The more powerful editors can do stuff Studio can't, but they come with a steep learning curve. Even with the power of Edition, I still use Studio for a lot of my jobs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts