1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
www.uponone.com has a bunch of that stuff.

I'm not sure what I liked better, the random chick fight, the random shots of chicks posing on bikes, or watching morons with lower-Bell curve IQs turn $8,000 piece of equipment into trash. :lol

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
Wish I could just throw my bike around like i didn't care. They must be stinkin rich.

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
almost all those look really f'n painful.... what's the point?

·
Ride Naked
3,324 Posts
gixxer27519 said:
Wish I could just throw my bike around like i didn't care. They must be stinkin rich.

Down here, after a couple of bike theft ring busts, it was discovered that the "stuntaz" don't really trash their bikes learning and performing this stuff at shows... they trash OUR bikes. :mad:
It's easy to fling a bike around like that when it's free...

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
crx81 said:
Down here, after a couple of bike theft ring busts, it was discovered that the "stuntaz" don't really trash their bikes learning and performing this stuff at shows... they trash OUR bikes. :mad:
It's easy to fling a bike around like that when it's free...
Looks like a few people forgot to get their Scorpios and Kryptonites, eh?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Wow...props to the guys out there that really know how to do all those stunts..would never try that myself.

·
Registered
288 Posts
holy shit did u see that one guy flopin around screamin on the floor when his g/f was scrubbin his road rash? that should defiently be a sticky for the newbys.

·
ZRX Pilot
419 Posts
oober said:
almost all those look really f'n painful....

Ditto, thinking the samething.

·
No limit hypocrite
1,695 Posts
I've been pretty aggressive trying to get balance point wheelies down on my bike... After that, I think I'll be happy with my little wheelies..

·
Registered
706 Posts
Man, it's sweet when they get it right, but when they don't...OUCH!!!

I do find it funny that just because you stunt, you sell drugs, steal bikes, and are so rich you can just do what ever you want. :rolleyes

I guess that's just like if you own a 'race bike' you must be out speeding around and being an a-hole nuisance on all public roadways.

·
Owned by marriage
1,190 Posts
hmmm, I liked judgment day 1 my self, JD2 seems like just a bunch of craches.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts