Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VICIOUS CYCLE M.C. IS A NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SPORT BIKE CLUB FOUNDED IN ALBUQUERQUE NM ..WE ARE LOOKING TO START A CHAPTER
IN THE PHOENIX AREA .THIS IS A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY FOR A FEW OUTSTANDING INDIVIDUALS TO BECOME MEMBERS OF ONE OF THE FASTEST
GROWIN CLUBS IN AMERICA . ALL POSITIONS INCLUDING PRESIDENT AND
VICE PREZ ARE OPEN SGT AT ARMS ETC...

CONTACT D DERTY <[email protected]>
YOU CAN CHECK US OUT ON MY SPACE

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
Not sure how the Red & White are going to feel about this.

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
R&W is a sister club to the HA I believe.

·
needs another beer
2,885 Posts
VICIOUS CYCLE M.C. IS A NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SPORT BIKE CLUB FOUNDED IN ALBUQUERQUE NM ..WE ARE LOOKING TO START A CHAPTER
IN THE PHOENIX AREA .THIS IS A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY FOR A FEW OUTSTANDING INDIVIDUALS TO BECOME MEMBERS OF ONE OF THE FASTEST
GROWIN CLUBS IN AMERICA . ALL POSITIONS INCLUDING PRESIDENT AND
VICE PREZ ARE OPEN SGT AT ARMS ETC...

CONTACT D DERTY <[email protected]>
YOU CAN CHECK US OUT ON MY SPACE
if you turn off caps lock it won't look like your yelling at us.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
To Faster Sissy ,NO YOU DONT ..First of all your not in the area and second you should
just stick to being THAT SISSY ...
Ill bet you have never been over 200 THERE LICK BOY..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
To Kz2zx . Remember when you were a little boy and you were so scared to look under your bed cause you were afraid that the devil man was gonna get you,and you kept
telling yourself there was no one there?

Well I have news for you I was .. do you know why you have that cleft on your upper
lip? BECAUSE WHEN I MADE YOU I SAID SCHHHHH !!!

·
Valie Parking
925 Posts
To Faster Sissy ,NO YOU DONT ..First of all your not in the area and second you should
just stick to being THAT SISSY ...
Ill bet you have never been over 200 THERE LICK BOY..
well if i dont get a cool jacket F%&$ [email protected] Im out :eek:nfloor , and over 200 mph ? just once if the speedo was rite but aint gunna brag bout ridin a damn BUSA (aka POS) and only the first year busa went that fast without exstensive work after that they stopped at 176 mph (government regs), so i really doubt u have either :beer:bitchslap ....

TONE AND DELIVERY lmfao

·
Valie Parking
925 Posts
To Sometimes a racer , when are you gonna get off the baby bike and get a real one?
i have $ that says you go to sometimeracers backyard with whatever bike u wanna take and he will hand u ur ass on whatever u want him to ride SV 650 FZR 400 TZ250 :banana:bitchslap 78 bull taco

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
:eek:nfloor :bowdown FS

:popcorn

1 - 20 of 85 Posts