Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any comparison between these 2 bikes?
which is a better option?
or Yamaha & Kawasaki a better choice for touring bikes?

**for looks, I personally like the VFR800, but then look is not everything.

·
Registered
648 Posts
i imagine the riding position will be similar. the vfr is a more refined, more expensive option. the kat doesn't get much respect but is a fine sport-touring rig with a well proven design and they are cheap to buy.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I have owned/ridden both. They are both great bikes...but the VFR is hands down the winner in every category you can think of except price. It handles better, feels considerably more stable in the straights and corners. Carves the curves exceptionally better than the Katana. Lastly it has alot of aftermarket support...which the Katana is unfortunately lacking in.

Having said all that..i will again reiterate that both are great bikes and if you are tight on cash...then I would recommend the Katana..however if cashflow isn't a problem, then by all means, go with the VFR. You will not be disappointed either way.

To find out more info on the katanas...check this site out Katana Planet

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thx for the comments and the web site!!

I think I won't go wrong with the VFR800 then.
I consider it because it is both a sportsbike and a touring bike..(so I don't need to buy a cruiser)

·
Registered
912 Posts
Katanas Blow Balls

·
Registered
333 Posts
robbieace said:
Katanas Blow Balls
Well that's what made your Mom so popular....why shouldn't it work for Suzuki? :twofinger :lol :twofinger

1 - 6 of 6 Posts