Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Hasnt someone on the board done that to their bike?

Its so bad ass... I would do it if I had a bike worth doing it to (or one that I planned on keeping...)

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
All the guys I ride with down here have um, and to tell you the truth, I think they're :gay They have um installed for $75.00. I can think of other things to use with that money. A major problem with um is, you can't see um. When some one signals to turn, unless you'r really paying attention, you'r going to end up kissing their tail section. Even at night, you can't see um. I think they are a safety hazard.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Isn't there a minimum distance there has to be between the two signals? LCD's lol they're LED's :spank

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Yeah few guys have them here....they look pretty good, bright...but they are lower on the bike than the typical turn signals...great for posing and show..but not night riding IMO

·
Registered
569 Posts
My stock turn signals work great.

·
Registered
456 Posts
those peg one actually suck if you have a passenger on the back. and the Leds i got you cant see them in the daylight

·
Registered
118 Posts
I made a set for my bike. Not to replace my turn signals, but as additional signals. cost about $10 and an hour or two of soldering and wiring. I'll admit they are kind of goofy, but they are neat.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
pssssssshhht, turn signals? We don't need no steenking turn signals!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Your probably better off pointing them OUT (90* from the bike) so people to your side can see them easier. They dont seem to do much anyway though... Its the narrowness of the LED.

·
Registered
97 Posts
:blowme I put them on mine for looks and they are bright. The guy's at the dealership went crazy over them :flipa If you want them hell it's your bike isn't it? :dunno

·
Registered
128 Posts
cool idea, now u can just ride over here and install for me for free hehehehehe

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
I would like to get that done they look pretty good!!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
i removed my rear sets drilled the holes.. ..but i cant wire them right im a solder tard.
Bout too pay a custom bike shop here 50 an hr too wire them for me.. =(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts