Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys ? Well ...Going to try and make this short ..My mom has really had a hard life so far ..shes been through 2 divorces and finnaly found a great guy last year. He was such a great guy for her. She really had no one but him sence I was moved out . He got her into riding bicycles and keeping the whole 2 wheel thing ...He was a huge supporter of the sport and use to ride harleys as well. He recently had a heart attack last wednesday doing what he loves most. He was on a ride and suddenly just had his attack. My mom rushed 2 hours to see him in Knoxville . He was dead upon arrival and just the saddest thing Ive ever heard. Ive never seen her so heart broken and it just kills me to know after all shes been through and done that her thing she loved most is now gone. They were planning on getting married next April. It was suppose to be a secrect that she was going to suprise me with. Just would like you all to remember everyones not around forever. Dont ever take anyone for granted. Lifes too short! So this is his salute and thanks!

R.I.P RON

- Devin

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Devin--I am so sorry to hear of your Mom's and yours loss!! My heart and prayers are with you guys and espcially your Mom ! :( RIP Ron

Just be strong for your Mom because she is going to need all the love you can give her ;)

·
Registered
279 Posts
Im sorry to hear for your loss...thats why you just have to so fuck it sometimes and do want you want before you die....send my regards to your mom and Rest In Piece Ron! At least he went out doing what he loved best.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
oh I'm so sorry for your Mom's loss... I'll keep her, her finace and yourself in my prayers...:(

·
Registered
75 Posts
damn man.... sorry to hear about that!! RIP.... Now's the time to really be with your mom and give her plenty of support!

·
Female Butt Lover!!
3,640 Posts
Nice tribute Devin...sorry for your family's loss...

·
Banned
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the support guys. Im going to print this out for her. Something to just have I guess. Shes knows how much I love the sport and I know how much he did. Just makes me mad that it had to happen. Makes me wonder abou tthe " Things happen for a reason" quote. Thanks for your replies. - d

·
Banned
912 Posts
Sorry to hear it man, send my regards to your family. Ride on Ron ride on!

·
Sub-Zero
922 Posts
R.I.P RON! rest in heaven

my prayers out to ur family!

·
Registered
556 Posts
I'm so sorry for both of you, I can't even begin to imagine the pain of losing someone so loved. As others have said, at least he died doing what he enjoyed.

Please extend our condolences to your mother. We'll keep her in our thoughts.

RIP Ron.

·
Banned
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You guys are great. Hard as I try and hold those tears back lol ...I just know hes in a great place. Im really sure he appricates this alot. Just found out theres a tribute ride for him in a few days. Ill try and get some pictures maybe. Thanks agian

·
Sub-Zero
922 Posts
when and where???? im in nashville tn

·
Banned
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I belive its in Knoxville. Ill ask my mom to check on it. Il plan to be there riding or running along either way

·
Banned
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just talked to my moms ...Hes having the tribute ride for him Weds in Anchor Park. He told my mom he didnt want anyone crying at his funeral ..He wanted Jimmy Buffet and a party. So thats going on afterwerds. Just shows what kind of guy he is :)

·
Sub-Zero
922 Posts
not crying at a funeral is kinda hard for those who loves him dearly!

i wish i could come along and support the tribute, but my mom and dad wont let me go real far away on my streetbike.. they think i would get abuducted.. lol

either way, my prayers will be with ur family along the tribute.. god bless u and ur mom

·
Banned
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks alot man. Means alot just for trying!!! Shows true Character

·
Registered
556 Posts
Dude, since I'm on the left coast & can't be there for ride, I'll tie a black ribbon on the bike Weds. for Ron.

·
Sub-Zero
922 Posts
DEVIN22CBR said:
Thanks alot man. Means alot just for trying!!! Shows true Character
no problem dude.. i just like helping others out.. its my motto

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
OMG thats so sad, I am deeply sorry for the loss. And appolagize but Im crying just reading about this.... So verry sorry. The wake is a Irish wake, the Irish celebrate the dead, and I love Jimmy Buffet, being a sailor myself. I wish I could be there. Love and Aloha. KH :(

1 - 20 of 27 Posts