Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dunno if this has been posted before but some are extremely funny!

Ownage

:popcorn :lao

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
I think the motorcyclist getting t-boned by the car isn't exactly funny, but I guess we have very different senses of humor in Canada. :)

·
Registered
7,335 Posts
Binary Jay said:
I think the motorcyclist getting t-boned by the car isn't exactly funny, but I guess we have very different senses of humor in Canada. :)
It's not just you. Maybe it's different on thsi side of the pond.

·
Registered
128 Posts
anyone else notice the guy wheelieing into the back of a car was in a t-shirt and baseball cap?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Binary Jay said:
Just to put this small scene in perspective...

This motorcycle was a fugitive bankrobber in Spain who had taken several people hostage and requested a fast bike to get away from the cops.

So this is how they stopped him...

No mercy from my side...

·
Registered
227 Posts
yeah not so funny from this side of the pond aswell, but reakon it is like Jack Ass, you laugh because what else can you do with such plain stupidity of some of those things!

yeah the bike T bar thing, what a waist of a car and bike. piece of lead about the size of my finger tip would have done the trick. Don't have much tollerance for robbers and murders..been on the recieving side too often!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Gand said:
anyone else notice the guy wheelieing into the back of a car was in a t-shirt and baseball cap?

Now that was funny simply because that guy is a dumbass and got what he deserved. The funny thing is, if he's still alive or able to walk, i bet he's still doing it.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I'm still waiting for the funny.... :rolleyes

·
Registered
227 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Kids involved in accidents through self inflicted stupidity provides them with their privite medals of honour, scars. Laughing at someone involved in a traffic accident speaks volumes of the idiot laughing.
I thinks that "Stunts" should make a video of him wiping out on his bike, with enough gore to paint the road, and we'll assess the humor.

Well, there's my soap box

The garbage prank... yeah very funny

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
gojuFZ6 said:
Kids involved in accidents through self inflicted stupidity provides them with their privite medals of honour, scars. Laughing at someone involved in a traffic accident speaks volumes of the idiot laughing.
I thinks that "Stunts" should make a video of him wiping out on his bike, with enough gore to paint the road, and we'll assess the humor.

Well, there's my soap box

The garbage prank... yeah very funny
Stunts said:
Dunno if this has been posted before but some are extremely funny!

Guys, guys, guys...... NOTE THE BIT ABOVE THAT SAYS *SOME* ARE FUNNY!!!!!! I agree with you about the bike into the side of the car - that wasn't terribly funny and I had actually forgotten it was in there. I was in a rush when I posted it and forgot to mention that some of the clips aren't that funny at all.... my bad..... However, the comment above is simply just a little peurile. We all make mistakes and I agree that the humour levels on either side of the pond differ a lot. I apologise for any offence caused to anyone and hope that you can see that some of the clips in there were prime examples of what not to do. GojuFZ6 - I doubt that I will wipe myself out on a bike as I am more than likely classed as an extremely safe, fast and competent rider, but if I feel I am going to fall off and spread myself all over the tarmac I'll make a quick vid and deliver it personally..... On another note, if you can find a scar on me inflicted through any motorcycle riding I will honestly give you £1000. Oh - BTW, I'm not a kid..... and for the record - the bike smacking into the side of the car was not an accident. It was done deliberately to stop a bank robber - I'm sure that the biker probably survived to face trial etc.... How many bank robbers in the US are likely to survive? How many are shot dead a year? Get some perspective mate.....

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Please, please, for the love of god, don't get them started on guns again.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey stunts....I thought that shit was funny man!!!! :lao Of course that doesn't mean I want it to happen to me or anyone else!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts