Sport Bikes banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Nikki Zixxer
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Verizon V3m Pink Razr

This auction is for an awesome V3m Razr, it is pink, the phone I have been using since October and I was finally able to get my FREE upgrade on my pink chocolate :p..., I paid $270 for the razr phone w/o a contract in Oct but asking 80.00 obo. No flaws with the phones performance, it just has a keypad print on the screen in the center. You can't see it unless the phone is shut off, but my dads razr did the same thing.

This phone includes
original box, motorola razr v3m phone, standard lithium ion battery, travel charger, headset adapter, user guide, quick reference guide, and welcome cd-rom.

Features:
1.3 megapixel camera
built in speakerphone
supports microSD removable memory
bluetooth wireless technology
hearing aid compatibility=M3

Phone includes extra ring tones as well

Buckcherry- Crazy Bit**
Trivium- Pull harder on the strings of your martyr
Chamillionaire- Ridin
Avril Lavigne- keep holding on

PINK CASE ALSO INCLUDED!

Close up photos are available.

$80 obo

·
Registered
14,573 Posts
I don't need one as I already have one but I thought I would help out to say this is great deal ! The phones are great !!! I have had my for a year and no problems what so ever and that thing has fallen out of my jacket while getting off my bike a few times . I saw if your looking for a good ohone this is one to jump on :D

·
mmm mmm good...
6,958 Posts
the imprint on the screen (from the keys) is just oil from your fingers...every razor does it.....at least all 4 of mine have.

·
Nikki Zixxer
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
from that big button in the center on the top of the keypad. my dads silver razr did it too. and i heard a bunch of other ppl have key prints on there phone too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts