Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, anyone work for a car audio store. Looking to get an indash fold out tv/ that plays. dvd/dvd +r/-r/ mp3

looking for a killer deal on a unit don't have prefferance. but would like a nice quality one. ie alpine/kenwood/pioneer what not

KVT-715DVD

Thanks guys.

or if you can point me to where to buy online also

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Be careful. A guy in Kentucky was charged with 2d degree murder (yes-murder, not manslaughter or vehicular homicide) after being in a fatal wreck. He had a DVD player in the dash that the police allege was on at the time and therefore caused the wreck.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
f2benny said:
Be careful. A guy in Kentucky was charged with 2d degree murder (yes-murder, not manslaughter or vehicular homicide) after being in a fatal wreck. He had a DVD player in the dash that the police allege was on at the time and therefore caused the wreck.

yup, so watch it.....

only good thing about those is that it keeps the kids yapps closed while you drive..

·
who......me????
293 Posts
most states have laws that require the tv, or whatever, to not be visible to the driver...that's why in a lot of the vehicles that have them factory installed they are all mounted behind the drivers seat

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well one reason i want it up front is because getting a camera in the rear. So going to also be used as a back up camera with the trailer on. But i know same laws here can't have in drivers view while the car is running/driving. But don't some of them have a way to angle towards passangers. More for long trips to races?

·
Common sense isn't common
986 Posts
All indash screens have a neat feature that the car must be in park for the screen to work... it can be bypassed though. So.. you can have them in dash but cant watch videos while driving.

·
Registered
584 Posts
ground the "certain" wire to the seat bracket bolts... hey, it magically works while you're driving :headbang

I had a very nice Eclipse one for a couple of months. I used the DVD function only once (while installing/testing)... and after that it was just a fancy stereo where I can see radio station info on the screen.

I sold it and bought a regular Alpine cd-receiver.

To see pics of mine, go to link in my sig

·
Registered
584 Posts
here it is:

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts