Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a thread about KFC & it raised some comment about turning vegetarian. This reminds me of a curiosity I have had for ages ...

Vegetarians don't eat meat to prevent animals being killed for our consumption like some sort of product (generally speaking ... I realise every vegetarian has their own unique reason).

How is it then that you can wear leather clothing & shoes?

·
Registered
346 Posts
It's my impression that vegatarians don't eat meat for whatever personal reason. It's the vegans that are the diehard no animal products at all. Vegatarians are somewhat lienient on that.

·
So Sexy it hurts
687 Posts
Yeah, VEGANS are the fruitloops

they smell bad too because they refuse to wear deoderant because of animal testing

Had a buddy mistakenly ask one of those freaks out one time....she was an architect apprentice and rode a mountain bike to work......furry pits and all.....he dropped her after the first 5 min of the first date

·
old member
13,079 Posts
I think you guys are mixing up food preferences with lifestyle, political, and social choices. My wife chose not to eat meat any more many years ago. Dairy is still part of her diet. She likes animals, but isn't adverse to wearing shoes. She would stop short of fur, though.

Vegans take the food preferences one step further and try to eliminate all animal products including dairy. Advocating against animal testing is a totally separate issue IMO.

·
Registered
359 Posts
vegetarians, vegans, fruitarians, et al........in the animal kingdom, they'd all end up being a carnivor's lunch........

·
Registered
522 Posts
frank5079 said:
vegetarians, vegans, fruitarians, et al........in the animal kingdom, they'd all end up being a carnivor's lunch........
:lol haha good stuff

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
Deoderent also attracts bugs.

Yes some of us don't eat meat. Doesn't mean we aren't willing to kill critters out of self preservation. Carnivors...bring'em on and have someone nearby who'll eat what's left when I'm done.

·
old member
13,079 Posts
Somewhat OT, but I don't like swimming in the ocean becasue there we aren't at the top of the food chain.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I am a proud member of PETA

People for the Eating of Tasty Animals

·
Common sense isn't common
986 Posts
ASCI_Blue said:
Deoderent also attracts bugs.
Kinda nasty to some people but I sweat more and stink if I wear deodorant than if I dont.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts