Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have opinions on this brand.

Everyone I know tells me that this is the best brand out there.

Is there another brand that is comparable if better than Vanson. I like the style of the Dianese. How does Dianese compare with Vanson.

All input will be appreciated.

Jim

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
dainese is good stuff also, even more $, more flashy styles, i prefer Vansons for the $

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
I have a Dainese Imatra and a Vanson Cobra for when it's warmer. I think the Dainese are every bit as nice as the Vansons. Plus their armor is hard, which I equate with more protective.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a vanson and Dainese leather jacket. IMO they're both top notch brands and both worth the $$$. I believe they're both much higher quality products compared to Joe Rocket, Teknic, First gear, or any of the Parts Unlimited products. Both have very sturdy leather and excellent craftsmanship. So it just comes down to preference. Some things to know about them, Vanson is more of a classic look (usually black, there are some variations though). Vanson jackets are also more relaxed than Dainese. When it comes to Dainese, you have to be thin build to fit into them, kinda like the motogp racers for example. If you're overweight or you spend a lot of time in the gym, you're not gonna fit into a dainese jacket, at least not comfortably. Vanson jackets usually don't come with hard armor, all dainese jackets come with hard armor. I recommend Newenough.com for vanson and Dainese.be for dainese. I've had nothing but great experiences from both shops (dainese.be is in belgium).

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
I have a Vanson jacket and I've been down in it and it save me. It's been about two years and the jacket still feels new, takes awhile to break in I guess. Vanson does not lack on quality though.

·
Banned
1,587 Posts
Can anybody explain to me why the Hurricane and Satellite jackets have a seam right down the center of the back?

It's the only jacket I've seen with a structural seam right there, and with my limited knowledge that doesn't appear to be a good idea.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts