Sport Bikes banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously looking at the Vanson Hurricane and Perf'd Cobra Mk 2 for 3-season jackets (w/ the streamliner). Does the Hurricane fit any better due to the "yoke" across the shoulders? Although it adds an extra seam, I would think it would fit better - especially if you are wide across the shoulders and narrow waisted (I measure 42" chest, but only 31" waist).

Anyone with any opinions on the fit/finish of these jackets? I know they are VERY similar, just different construction.

·
Registered
42 Posts
They fit the same. I would find a local dealer in your area and ask them about the Vanson Try on only programe. Every Vanson Dealer is entitled to try on only program. Basically the dealer will order a jacket from Vanson and have you try it on if you like it you buy it if not the dealer can return it with out restock fee. This only works on stock vansons no custom fit changes. Also some dealers wont do it because they are assholes but they should. If they dont call vanson direct and ask which is the largest dealer they have in your area they should give you a contact.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts