Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
37 Posts
I will be there

Hi,
I will be there at Valley View tomorrow :banana Look for a black KawasakiZZR with lots of sponsor decals, akra pipe and 33NVD license plate. If you still don't me gimme a call at 2164100424. See you there:cheers

·
Pillion Cam
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi,
I will be there at Valley View tomorrow :banana Look for a black KawasakiZZR with lots of sponsor decals, akra pipe and 33NVD license plate. If you still don't me gimme a call at 2164100424. See you there:cheers
you wouldn't have happened to be at Canton QSL late evening just before memorial day would you? I know there was a ride planned that day.. I ended up hitting up that QSL and I remember seeing a nicely done black ZZR with a couple GSX-R 600s leaving right when I pulled in that evening..

·
37 Posts
Okiedok

DAMN!!! Something came up and I have to go home again.. This is 2 weeks in a row!! :brick

Parenting can be tough some times..:)
Armith,
Nope I wasn't there at the Canton QSL though, and parenting you don't have to tell me...(have a five year old) :) , take care and see ya

·
Pillion Cam
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm a tool.. I forgot my 4 year old daughters bible camp concert was tomorrow. For some reason I thought camp was a full week this year.. whoops..lol

·
Pillion Cam
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wish I could have made it.. Feel bad.. So I made up for it by going to QSL bike night...In Knoxville,TN..lol

Spending the weekend down at Deals Gap for a meet..

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey, i think i'm going this week (8/12)
i'm new to riding and i only know one other person that rides so i figured this'll be good to meet some people.
i'll be the skinny asian guy riding a red and white 07 gixxer600 with blacked out lights :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts